Kingdom Come [All Platforms]

In regards to lockpicking, it appears that I missed a simpler method available, so changed that and its easier now.

There is a lot of missions, but think. I'LL try and progress story a bit, wee bit too many diversions with these other missions.

Story is fun, game mechanics is a bit tedious at times.

Will definetely complete it, if my level allows me to though.

Unless something drastically changes I don't regard it alongside my best games, The Witcher being one of them, as was mentioned.

FD

Might have ran into a cul-de-sac, fighting runt, didn't know that was coming and he's kicking my ass.

If I can't get out of this loop, will probably give up.

I'm awful at sword fighting and seems that this could be a bit of a problem, lol

Might have ran into a cul-de-sac, fighting runt, didn't know that was coming and he's kicking my ass.

If I can't get out of this loop, will probably give up.

I'm awful at sword fighting and seems that this could be a bit of a problem, lol
That's were I stopped,loaded a previous save,trained a lot and returned

I just bought it past week after reading all the good reviews in here. I never really played any RPG before (Few hours on assassin creed only) as I am a 99.9% exclusive footy gamer. But, considering this year football game situation, I felt the need to play something different along with my FIFA16 fix.
Graphics look great and I like the concept of realism the game designer have putted into, but I find a bit hard to enter into it. I feel like I am walking on eggs most of the time. May be it is because I am new to the genre and the game is maybe targetting more experienced RPG players.
Also at the start you have to choose between normal and hardcore difficulty. I started on normal, but I am curious to know if any of you started on hardcore?

I just bought it past week after reading all the good reviews in here. I never really played any RPG before (Few hours on assassin creed only) as I am a 99.9% exclusive footy gamer. But, considering this year football game situation, I felt the need to play something different along with my FIFA16 fix.
Graphics look great and I like the concept of realism the game designer have putted into, but I find a bit hard to enter into it. I feel like I am walking on eggs most of the time. May be it is because I am new to the genre and the game is maybe targetting more experienced RPG players.
Also at the start you have to choose between normal and hardcore difficulty. I started on normal, but I am curious to know if any of you started on hardcore?
Think I'm on normal as well ,fighting is tough as it is.

Yeah I was a bit "wtf.."when I started out.
But the story kinda draws you in to a mood that makes stuff/how to play quite natural.
Just flow with it.

I was pretty much in the same situation around 2016, sports games only for me,except perhaps tomb raider/metal gear on PS2.
But now I enjoy what I'd describe as an "interactive adventure film" playing these games

Hardcore takes away all the aiming guides from the fights and takes away your map, leaving you dependant on road signs and landmarks.
But normal is hard enough, believe me.

Only thing I can say is - go with the flow. Dont think too much about your choices and consequences. In most cases - the game will let you play on regardless.
For example - I heard some people quit after trying to beat the same fella from the beginning of the story and constantly losing. I got my ass kicked once and went to tell my dad.. :LOL:
The more you are trying to pursue a "perfect" path - the more frustrating the game will become. Just immerse yourself and enjoy - the goods, the bad and the ugly.
In some twisted way - the ugly are often most fun.

i so wish for a little PS5 patch coming... ironing out some fps drops and fine tuning the graphics a bit... thats all i wish for. :)
and a save game transfer feature for sure!!! without it... na... guess i'm not doing everything from the beginning again.

i so wish for a little PS5 patch coming... ironing out some fps drops and fine tuning the graphics a bit... thats all i wish for. :)
and a save game transfer feature for sure!!! without it... na... guess i'm not doing everything from the beginning again.
Save game transfer?
Aah,forgot you're on PS4/5...😃

Imagine playing it on 60fps

Joking mate,I just thought it was stupid that you PS4/5 might not being able to play it (old save new machine) and by stupid I mean Sony
fully got ya pal! :D
the situation on this topic is a bit of a mess atm. some game publishers already announced save file transfer possibilites... some dont. sony is quiete atm. so we have to wait and see till the console launch is a week away or on launch day...

fully got ya pal! :D
the situation on this topic is a bit of a mess atm. some game publishers already announced save file transfer possibilites... some dont. sony is quiete atm. so we have to wait and see till the console launch is a week away or on launch day...
I was on the fence between PS5 and series X,but realising I have 60+ games I still want to play convinced me.
Hope it gets sorted for you,and one thing that is coming on the new gen is X play,which is good,think both Xbox and playstation realises that they need to work even more together Vs other companies like Nintendo/google/apple etc

I actually best that guy, by using my bow, lol.

Still suck ass at fighting, will maybe look at training, but want to try and progress as much as story as possible, maybe taking on too many side quests that I may leave.

Have managed to wrangle a slight money glitch, lol. I'm using it with the Miller Pashek, sell item to him but if you drop item at haggle, need to time it right then you pick up item and still get money, lol.

FD

I went to meet guy Ulrich, but once again fighting and he seemed to move like Usain Bolt and it was dark, was thinking I'll need to come up with something as I ain't winning a battle.

So decided to break into his room and fight him unarmed, lol, worked.

FD

I am absolutely amazed about the attention to detail in this game. As an evolutionary biologist PhD, I have some interest in botany and I find the diversity of true plant species and their 3d modeling really impressive. It is not only the plant you can harvest, but also all the others plants and tree species you find in the game in their accurate ecological habitat. Really an amazing attention to details in so many departments.

Last edited:
I am absolutely amazed about the attention to detail in this game. As an evolutionary biologist PhD, I have some interest in botany and I find the diversity of true plant species and their quite 3d modeling really impressive. It is not only the plant you can harvest, but also all the others plants and tree species you find in the game in their accurate ecological habitat. Really an amazing attention to details in so many departments.
So cool,didn't know that.
I know that a lot of the towns/villages in the game are very well replicated.

I'm restarting this game today ,just fucking love it after all time spent on Skyrim and The Witcher ,this feels real!

Might do a glitch at the start to level up stamina/fighting/sword/Axe etc ,you can level up fully ,but I'm just going to level up 40-50% of max ,maybe lower.

Shame the open world is a bit lacking in things to do, random encounters and the like, no idea if more of that stuff has been added since I played it.

Shame the open world is a bit lacking in things to do, random encounters and the like, no idea if more of that stuff has been added since I played it.
It should be more open yes.
I didn't play through it the first time ,and now I'm pretty much at the beginning of it all (Miller Peshek) so I don't know how much has been added since release ,haven't played the dlc's either.

To me ,a game like this is needed ,way to many "lightweight" games nowadays.

One thing I hate with some open worl games is the fact that you get stressed out because the map pretty much at the start is filled with stuff to do.
And also ,do you like your character/the world you live in?
Plus the stuff/sidequests/encounters add something?
Few games that ticks those boxes for me.
Maybe RDR?
Skyrim (most of the times)?

It should be more open yes.
I didn't play through it the first time ,and now I'm pretty much at the beginning of it all (Miller Peshek) so I don't know how much has been added since release ,haven't played the dlc's either.

To me ,a game like this is needed ,way to many "lightweight" games nowadays.

One thing I hate with some open worl games is the fact that you get stressed out because the map pretty much at the start is filled with stuff to do.
And also ,do you like your character/the world you live in?
Plus the stuff/sidequests/encounters add something?
Few games that ticks those boxes for me.
Maybe RDR?
Skyrim (most of the times)?

I'd add Witcher 3 to the list, awesome game world! :)

Back
Top Bottom