Kit & Sponsor Editor Step-by-Step Beginners Guide

Absaloutly amazing, thanks so much for the stuff so far.

Any chance of doing me a Leicester City badge?

rhiger said:
Sorry to say so, but your home Man Utd-shirt are very wrong, find a pic on the web, and you will see what i mean!

This is the most accurate you can get them with the tools in the sponsor editor. The home strip has 2 lines from the neck above the nike logo and above the badge. The only kit in the game that will let you do this is the one i've chosen.

Also i'm not doing this for the kit designs mostly, its for the sponsors and badges, so people can follow them as a guide. People can choose whatever kit they want.

Im very grateful dannny, excellent work and cant people give you a rest?

Your doing your best and still people picking fault, makes me sick.

Keep it up danny, i know your only dong for a guide but some of us are shit and could do with the other premiership clubs...

:S

Cheers mate, just been attempting the Liverpool kit. I'll have a go at the Leicester kit when I get chance :)

LIVERPOOL BADGE

This doesn't look that good zoomed in but it looks okay on the kit. You will have to make it smaller too in layer mode once you are done else the badge will look massive on the shirt.

Also i haven't drew the shield shape around the crest as I created a large badge instead.

4x Zoom:

liverpoolbadge4x.jpg

8x Zoom:

liverpoolbadge8x.jpg

Heres my liverpool kit, the images arent the best aulity but hopefuly this will help anyone looking to add the carlsberg sponser =)

Simply make the logo in two parts, and use the smallest text for the 'reebok' above the crest.
carlsberg_template.jpg

liverpool.jpg

Great design Beatts. Isn't that last seasons shirt though? Looks perfect anyway, shame we can't do the same with this seasons shirt. The reebok uses a logo for that, not text, so we can't use the 2 logo layers for "Carlsberg" :(

Super!
Will u be putting all premiership clubs up?
I wouldnt mind seeing a Birmingham City one if you`ve made/making one!
Cheers!

Ive done all the premiership teams, some need to be tweaked a bit tho...the kit editor lets down an otherwise awesome sponser/logo editor.

Danny If youve got msn, maybe you could hit me up on there a bit later.

I could send you some rough images and perhaps you could copy, tweak and make sceenshots...i duno lol

All clubs?
cool.
If you Could stick a birmingham city badge X8 i would be super happy!!!

Any idea when your gonna post more designs?
If not tonight, ill got bed now!
This editor is addictive...
;o)

dannyboy22 said:
Great design Beatts. Isn't that last seasons shirt though? Looks perfect anyway, shame we can't do the same with this seasons shirt. The reebok uses a logo for that, not text, so we can't use the 2 logo layers for "Carlsberg" :(

Have to say your designs are great, got the game on Friday and didn't realise the endless possiblities of making kits etc. I'm a big Nottingham Forest fan, I would imagine their badge and kit wouldn't be too difficult to do, any chance you could try. I took one look at the edit mode and got a headache!

LIVERPOOL (Home) - This Season

Right i've created 2 designs for Liverpool. This seasons shirt and last seaons. The reason is, this seasons shirt doesn't look too good due to you only being allowed 2 logo layers, but people still may want to use it. Last seasons shirt looks very good created, so i'm going to post that too.

This seasons first:

Kit Design - For this I chose a kit with a round collar and put all colours red. Plain red shorts and white socks.

liverpoolnewhomedesign.jpg

Sponsor Editor - Here all layers were used. First I placed an uppercase C on the shirt with the largest font (3rd font down). Then for the next text layer I used a smaller font for "arl", the next layer "sbe" and the final text layer "rg". I've done it this way so I could space the word out.

liverpoolnewhomeshirt.jpg

Sponsor Layout -

liverpoolnewhomesponsorlayout.jpg

Reebok Logo - This was the same one used for the Bolton shirt. Except I used a white colour for a logo and transparent in the middle. Here is the template: http://www.danny18.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/pes4edit/bolton/boltonreeboklogo.jpg

Carslberg Line - 8x Zoom

liverpoolnewcarlsberg.jpg

Final Shirt - Not too good like I said, but last seasons kit below is a lot better.

liverpoolnewhome.jpg

LIVERPOOL (Home) - Last Season

This is the better kit for creating in edit mode, but it's last seasons. Your choice :) Also I used Beatts design above for this so he deserves credit too.

Kit Design - I used the same design as the one above, there is probably a better one though, choose yourself.

Sponsor Layout - Here I used the 2 logo layers to create the "Carls" and "berg" sponsor. The text layers were used for the Reebok text at the top. Using the 1st smallest font. I did it in 2 stages as the "ok" are further apart if you just use 1 layer. Also I put an hyphen in as the squiggly Carlsberg line left a gap so the hyphen filled the gap up.

liverpoololdhomeshirt.jpg

Sponsor Layout -

liverpoololdhomesponsorlayout.jpg

Carlsberg Sponsor (Part 1) - 8x Zoom

liverpoololdcarlsberg1.jpg

Carlsberg Sponsor (Part 2) - 8x Zoom

liverpoololdcarlsberg2.jpg

Final Shirt - It looks better in a match by the way...

liverpoololdhome.jpg

wow, those looks great danny

regarding the arsenal "o2" thing, would you be able to show a step by step guide on making the O bigger, so i could edit it onto mine? i'm a bit of a dunce when the editing bits concerned

thanks

jamesruggieri said:
wow, those looks great danny

regarding the arsenal "o2" thing, would you be able to show a step by step guide on making the O bigger, so i could edit it onto mine? i'm a bit of a dunce when the editing bits concerned

thanks

You know the way he did the reebok/nike logos on the grid? Just draw a big circle on the gris that spans to the very edge of the grid. Sorry, its hard to explain. I will post pics later if i have time

For my FC Copenhagen team, with the Carlsberg logo, I did something a bit different. Big "C", little "arlsberg", then two rows of ----- overlapping to make the line from the last g in Carlsberg. Then one logo to make the bigger flourish under the "Carl" part, leaving one logo slot for the Kappa girls. It's not perfect, but it's not bad.

Enda said:
You know the way he did the reebok/nike logos on the grid? Just draw a big circle on the gris that spans to the very edge of the grid. Sorry, its hard to explain. I will post pics later if i have time
if you can post pics later, that'd be great. thanks alot

First time editing! sorry about the awful pic quality!

leickit3.jpg

I know the Leicester badge is crap and im gonna make it better but any other suggestions to make it look good?

Last edited:
dannyboy these are amazing, how do you do em? are you an art student or something cuz the perspective you have on complicated logos like the Kappa one is excellent. Keep up the good work bro, maybe you'll get a job at Konami one day!

WOW Dannyboy this is a brilliant thread and was exactly what I was looking for. Looks like its a lot of work so Ill probably do some on a miserable Sunday, so thats any Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom