Kitserver 3rd kit (px) palette problem - JUCE ??

Bebeto 94

For the good of the game
9 November 2002
Liskeard, Cornwall
Ive had this problem for ages and its really starting to bug the crap out of me.Below are the pictures of my Italy94 folder which replaces the regular Italy slot . All works fine except i just cant get the shorts numbers on the 3rd kit (px folder) to display the right colour . Here are the 3 pics :-

home.jpg

away.jpg

third.jpg

As you can see on the third kit (bottom all white) the shorts numbers are gold . GOLD ??? I dont have any gold numbers anywhere in the folder and cant figure out for the life of me why this is happening . They should be displaying the blue shorts numbers of the home (top) picture . If anyone can help i have attached a copy of my Italy94 folder for download so as you can see the setup and config files used . Download :- http://premium1.uploadit.org/bebeto94//Italy-94.zip

Cheers guys

Last edited:
what kitserver version do you use?
(i tried your Italy-94.zip with 5.2.2 and 5.1.4, and it works fine)

Thats very strange indeed . I use 5.22 and whenever i use the third kit the numbers are gold . Ive tried everything you can think of . Perhaps a fresh install might do something . Thanks anyway

ok, "i've seen the gold". :)
The gold numbers show up when High-Def kitserver is used (kserv-HD.dll). With standard kitserver (kserv.dll), it works correctly. The gold color probably comes from the default game settings, because that's the default color of Italy numbers.
I'll try to fix this.

Meanwhile, if you don't have use high-def textures for kits (1024x512 or 2048x1024), you can just revert back to kserv.dll, and the shorts numbers will have correct colors.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom