Kitserver 5.1

juce

Champions League
7 November 2003
Last edited:
I noticed that this version of Kitserver doesn't crash your PES when you're in edit mode. Too bad tab out doesn't work for me. :(

KOC2000 said:
umm. this will sound a bit stupid, but....
Does kitserver affect game speed?

it shouldn't. During the actual match, there's no extra code executed.
Did you notice a slowdown? Or just asking in general?

thanks, guys.
kind words much appreciated, even though you all tend to exaggerate a lot ;-)

small update: v5.1.1 (see first post).
Some minor code tweaks, but mainly updated documentation: written in some more detail about shared/non-shared palette kits and how kitserver works with them.

Great work mate. A fabulous addition to the game. Thanks for your hard work bud.:applause:

Hello guys !you do great job ! id like to ask how could i insert more than 2 different kits for the teams ! i want the kit of Juventus with white shirt and black shorts ! And please could somebody tell me if i could change the commentary with a patch ??

Last edited:
Hi,

the new Version is really great, thx :applause:

But I experienced some strange problems:

1) There seems to be a problem when 2 players use the same team.
I started a game and selected WE United for both players then i began editing the kit for the 1st player (3 were available), everything worked fine.
When I switched to second player i had to realise that some parts where not available and some grafiks where screwed up ??? It was exactly the same team with same options at the same time ...

2) I used a folder like px-blacksocks and put in a file named socks.png that consisted of a complete kit. When I selected the socks from the menue i experienced that in the game the team had not only used the special socks i wanted but was completly dressed in the socks.png kit, it seemed to overwrite the shirt and short parts ???

perhaps you can help me with that

cheers

dPM_HeMan

Last edited:
using kitserver 5.1.1 and when I quit PES5 i get:

"Visual C++ runtime error : R6025 pure virtual function call"

the funny thing is that i just got WE9I and that 'error?' doesn't appear..

juce is LOD going to be avaiable for WE9I ?
thanks in advance

i've seen this error too. Basically it's harmless - just kitserver doesn't exit cleanly sometimes. I will try to fix that in next release.

2d kits not showing,screen flickering, using geforce4 mx440 installed latest driver. can u help out juce?

Hm, I'm still having troubles with tab out. Sometimes it works, most of the time it doesn't. I know it has something to do with the new Kitserver, because I didn't have any troubles with my game before. And to top that off, my game doesn't want to start from time to time. Do you have any logical explanation for this, juce?

new version - 5.1.2
------------------------
What's new:
1. Support for 4 new attributes in config.txt, including the ones to move shorts numbers
(left,right,off), and name on the shirt (top,bottom,off).
2. Fixed problems with 2.5D-kits on GeForce cards.
3. Updated documentation

File size: 3.6 MB
DOWNLOAD links - see first post

Philipp10 said:
When is it possible to have numbers at the right of the kit?

for that you'll need Ariel's new model. Dnn't know if he released it yet though.

juce said:
it shouldn't. During the actual match, there's no extra code executed.
Did you notice a slowdown? Or just asking in general?

No, I'm just asking.
Never used Kitserver before, but I'll now.. I really like the 2.5D shirts idea.

GREAT! work actually.

Is there a converter from KDB to GDB ?

Really good program again, but since installing when i alt/tab, alt/enter my pes5, the game closes. Any thoughts? Anyone else had this problem?
Thanks

This program is freakin awesome, its the only reason ive decided to swith to pc from ps2

i have a little request juce, since your sayin this is a Graphic Database, can u make something like a bootserver, where we can have more boots, 9 boots is just too less

Back
Top Bottom