Kitserver 5.2.2

Fullscreen resolution tweaker? Does that mean we can have AA now?

edit: New mirror? :p

Which stadium server can we use with this version(5.2.2) juce?

Last edited:
Hmm, the costum resolution doesn't work for me (WE9LE) and I did this:

The last two options - dx.fullscreen.width and dx.fullscreen.height - can be used to enforce custom resolution in fullscreen mode. Note that those two options are disabled by default; to enable, remove the comment sign ('#') at the begining of those two lines, and make sure you specify resolution that your monitor supports.

I havent tried this yet but can I use widescreen resolutions like 1366 x 768?

One possible addition would be an option to cycle the whole kit, instead of cycle shirt first, then shorts, and then sock. Its very annoying to have to match the kits if you have 5 or more. What do you think?

Ok here is my problem! I did everything the installation guide says but I still get ''we9.exe encountered a problem, nee to close'' warning right after i double click to turn on the game!!!
What am I doing wrong? Please help! I want to use this kitserver...

lazoli,
comment out "fserv.dll" in kload.cfg. Faceserver doesn't work with WE9 or WE9LEK

and what is the diferrence between kserver and kserver HD? and how to put HD to work?

wondering if is it -or will be- possible to find complete GDB which unclude stadium and hi-res kits to be used with this new version of kitserver.

cheers.

ps/ ok , shld be able to figure out with stadiums thks to net89 signature ;)
BUT still having difficulties to find hi-res kits folder

Last edited:
I downloaded this and the face server is good, but there's a problem. During gameplay some players are assigned the wrong faces. For instanceI was England facing argentina and Lampard had Messi's face, a lot of other players were like this too, they seem to be alrite in edit mode, this only occurs during a match. Anyone else experianced this?

Is there any difference with Stadium Server 1.2? Or is it 1.1.1a just included with release 5.2.2?

RuneEdge said:
I havent tried this yet but can I use widescreen resolutions like 1366 x 768?

Haven't had any luck with 1360x768 sadly :(

Great work as always though Juce, hats off to yourself.

like the man said can anyone do a Complete GDB file it would be much appreciated.
cheers juce top man

Back
Top Bottom