Kitserver 5.3.3

Re: Kitserver 5.2.3

Hey guys neither of those two links worked above worked for me. Any other places I can download from. Also, if you're getting crashes with ballserver it is maybe cause your card is having trouble with ball textures over 256x256.

you need to change his hair colour in game, try...

R-62
G-58
B-51

More face makers need to do this IMO, tell us there colours for the players hairs

i tell u this cuz it happen 2 me and i found the problem in a stadium, it was hernan siles stadium from south america

I just tried a forzaroma stadium pack, and now game isn't crashing, but when I wana watch a GDB stadiums it only show first stadium and don't want switch to another. When I press R1 or L1 description of a stadium changes but stadium not. Has anybody got any clues? Please

dekerf said:
Also, if you're getting crashes with ballserver it is maybe cause your card is having trouble with ball textures over 256x256.
I DON'T THINK SO.BECAUSE EVEN IF I USE THE SAMPLE GDP IN WHICH THE BALL TEXTURES IS 256x256,THE GAME ALSO CRASH.AND MY CARD IS A9550.IT CAN'T BE.
I THINK THE BALLSERVER MUST HAVE SOME PROBLEM.

Thank you, Juce, you made my PES5!! :applause:
I think I've found a bug in kitserver 5.2.3, this wasn't happening in previous versions: when i go into edit mode and wanna change colour skin to a player with a face assigned in map.txt, it crashes when i return to line-up screen.

Last edited:

Obviously I'm a newbie to this whole patching side of things, so excuse me if I've made a glaringly obvious error somewhere down the line. When I unzipped the kitserver file into KONAMI/ProEvolutionSoccer5, there was no map.txt, face folder, ball folder or whatever, just masks. Do I need to install it differently or something?

youknowsit said:
Obviously I'm a newbie to this whole patching side of things, so excuse me if I've made a glaringly obvious error somewhere down the line. When I unzipped the kitserver file into KONAMI/ProEvolutionSoccer5, there was no map.txt, face folder, ball folder or whatever, just masks. Do I need to install it differently or something?

Yes, you have to install them separately, and then put them into the kitserver GDB folder. Look at www.nt89.net (when it isn't down) for stadium and ball servers, and there is a face/hair server on this site if you search for it.

-Joe- said:
you need to change his hair colour in game, try...

R-62
G-58
B-51

More face makers need to do this IMO, tell us there colours for the players hairs

Is there a list anywhere that tells you all the players who need to be editted?

Last edited:

This is great, but I have a problem, I have switched to kitserver 5.2.3. and I put the Stadium server packv.0.1 in the stadium folder in kitserver 5.2.3. and it doesn't give a choice of stadiums before you play a match, what did I do wrong?

pgup/pgdn to switch to "Stadium selection" option

I've now got ball+kit packs in, but I can't put them in game. Do I need to rename the kit folders to get them in the game? And then what do I do?

juce the edit mode isn't fix every time when i try to change the skin and number of a player the game crashes . tell me if you'll fix it

How do I open .dll files, or am I not meant to? My game isn't showing the new kits, even though they are in the C:/programfiles/konami/proevolutionsoccer5/kitserver/GDB/uni/kits. Same with the balls and faces.Does it have anything to do with the .dll files in my main kitserver folder?

C:/programfiles/konami/proevolutionsoccer5/kitserver/GDB/uni/kits BAD

C:/programfiles/konami/proevolutionsoccer5/kitserver/GDB/uni/ GOOD

READ FILES IN "DOCS" FOLDER !!! EVERYTHING IS THERE !!!

i now have two folders one with a loaf of footballs in it and the update for the ballserver where can i get this ball server from

My ballserver doesn't work, when I go to play a match, i select the 2 teams i want and then proceed, but it doesn't go to the minikits, it just crashes and comes up with an error report for bserv.dll

When is the next kitserver going to be released and i hope that all the bugs in the edit mode going to be fixed ( change skin of the players and their numbers )

Back
Top Bottom