Kitserver bug reporting thread

@Henrik:
I use the Evolution Patch as well, no problems. I think you didn't choose the right exe in setup.exe. Please make sure you choose "online_pes6.exe" or "offline_pes6.exe". By default, "pes6.exe" is selected.

I don't know if this problem has been reported already so i'll post it anyway :) When I look at my best eleven the kits are all messed up.

1. Very strange... i downloaded a face by Alex which looks like yours. And it works fine for me. Did you try that face file for other players and other face files for Joaquin? Please upload the bin file and post the link here!

2. Hard to say what causes that error. What happens if you disable the GDB face and hair for him, does it always work then?

3. Which kitserver version do you use? In the latest version (6.3.6) there is a work-around which should fix that bug.

1. It worked! It's the one made by Alex, too. I quoted the line in map.txt, changed the hair type, remove the # and now i can change his hair. Thanks :)
2. With I remove Davids' bins, it always work. Maybe it could be because of his glasses.
3. I'm using 6.3.6. I talked to Juce cos it takes a lot to start the game (+10 sec), and what he told me about the memory reservation in kload.cfg didn't work (only the first time).

Thanks, your work in kitserver is highly appreciated!

I found a new problem. It's a weird one, though. It occurs in edit mode, when looking at the players' faces- whilst scrolling through the list. Parts of the players' faces and hair are taken up by the skin of a boot e.g. the ears are studs. Here is an in-game photo.
pic.php

Juce, is there a fix for this?

Dunno if this is a 'bug' or not but it seems pretty odd...the game has a tendency to ignore what weather I choose after the first game I choose it for.

Small thing - but until Konami realise not every game played in England is cold regardless of time of year and sort that out it's going to bug me! Pain in the backside playing every single game of a master league season in long sleeves.

Everytime I try to start PES6, it shows error. I must try a couple of times before managing to run the game.

During the game, the game will lag at certain interval for about 1 or 2 minutes before being able to proceed on. For example, when it's halftime. After the replay highlights, it will load a black screen and it hangs there for about 1 or 2 minutes before proceeding.

Any help on these?

Dunno if this is a 'bug' or not but it seems pretty odd...the game has a tendency to ignore what weather I choose after the first game I choose it for.

Small thing - but until Konami realise not every game played in England is cold regardless of time of year and sort that out it's going to bug me! Pain in the backside playing every single game of a master league season in long sleeves.

I get the same problem with most rhino stadiums when the weather is set to game choice in LODmixer. The version for PES5 was better in that you could set the weather to seasonal.

Saying that though a couple of the rhino stadiums work fine e.g. Emirates - maybe it's something to do with how the stadium is made, i.e. if it's PES5 conversion or made just for PES6?

Anyone got any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom