kitserver for WATSON's v4 OF !!fixed!!

ragman90

Conference
8 November 2005
AFC Ajax
Hello, I have made a kitserver for WATSON's v4 OF.

New update out now!!

PES5.jpg

Info and Download links:

http://www.pes5-06-07.tk/

Last edited:
Re: !!KITSERVER FOR WATSON's v4 OF!!

Nice effort but both downloads result in errors when trying to download.

I will try a different browser.

Nice job :applause:

One small prob with the Anderlecht kits tho.

Player & goalkeeper homekit are wideback, the other kits are narrowback So when you select the away keeperkit with the home playerkit, one of these will be stretched. Don't mix narrow en wideback kits in the same team.
Use the Anderlecht wideback versions in stead. They still play with the white-purple one.

http://www.wevolution.org/kits.php?cat=other&page=anderlecht

And here is a wideback 2th Anderlecht keeperkit, I think it a fantasy kit cause I never saw Proto or Zitka wearing it.
and2.png

Same goes for Nancy btw, but I don't know there any wideback keeper en homekits from Nancy.

Beside that, top notch!

Last edited:

well i cant download it, it has an error half way through both the parts for me, and cuts out the download

can somebody upload me only the kit folders? (especially heart of midlothian)

Download removed.

I really could do with Torino and Atalanta if anyone has them?

Last edited:

anyone has the kits of Tarragona, Levante and R. Huelva?

Joker_Poland said:
Why you have published my edited flags and .exe without asking???

Did you ask Zeus before you used the previously Hex Edited .exe for Superpatch as a base for the one you created?

roelajax = thief. He didn't give any credits, and I make this hair&faces folders. I encourage him to take down this thread or I'll contact the moderators.

Roelajax, remember mate, give credit where it is due. Nadi spent what I can imagine to be a helluva long time compiling the excellent hair and face folders for kitserver. Oh, and by the way, you have appeared to have given Sheffield United all of the West Ham kits in the patch.

Very nice kit collection. Thx for the promoted teams.

Azzaboy said:
Did you ask Zeus before you used the previously Hex Edited .exe for Superpatch as a base for the one you created?
You're a funny guy. Why don't you ask me did I asked KONAMI befere editing their .exe file?

You're a funny guy. Why don't you ask me did I asked KONAMI befere editing their .exe file?

Azaboy has a point imo. In a modcommunity everybody's learning from everybody.
but...
Roelejax had to credit (and apoligise) Joker_poland & Nadieevoweb in his readme, that's still something else than asking permission. He already did credit Joker_poland on his site, but he forgot to credit Nadieevoweb's hard work.

Anyway,
another bug in the Hearts kits : No transparency in the collars and wrong kit models. (stretched)

Last edited:

Blanco said:
Azaboy has a point imo. In a modcommunity everybody's learning from everybody.
but...
Roelejax had to credit (and apoligise) Joker_poland & Nadieevoweb in his readme, that's still something else than asking permission. He already did credit Joker_poland on his site, but he forgot to credit Nadieevoweb's hard work.

)

Who gives a fuck, if you are seriously bothered about this you need to get out more.

Its a fucking computer game for fucks sake, nothing more, not worth getting worked up about.

links dont work anyway, can someone upload somewhere else. or could someone please just upload the kits folder.

Sorry guys

I'm making a new update and I shall not forget the credits!

The patch will be realesed next weekend!

Last edited:

Okey :)
BTW, some clubs had missing kits. I think the best ball pack is made by DAMned (DAMnedballpackv04.rar). You should ask him for permission to use in your patch.

When the new patch releashed, I upload it on more mirrors

Back
Top Bottom