Kitserver on 360?

BarryFell

Conference
26 November 2005
I know there will be option files created for PES6 on the 360 but will there be any way to get HD kits/balls/boots etc like you get on PC?

The only reason i'm considering getting a 360 is to play PES6 with next gen graphics seeing as the PC version is stuck with the old PS2 engine. :(

However, I don't really want to have some poor looking kits (compared with the full bitmap kits you get on PC) for the unlicensed teams like you get with the option files when you don't use Kitserver. Seems a bit pointless getting a 360 if i'm stuck with them.

you may consider buying fifa if you care more about the kits than the game. but sorry, I can't answer your question

No I may just consider playing it on PC instead. ;)

It's only for eye candy i'm thinking of the 360 version over the PC as the gameplay will be the same so my question is valid.

I very much doubt it unless someone cracks the encryption on the 360 version and even then you would need to modify your DVD Drive's firmware in order to get it to boot. You wont see anything like Kitserver on the 360 I imagine because it wont be possible to get it up and running.

DJ

ok mate. didn't mean to be a dick. it's just so much talk about the kits and balls and stuff that I'm starting to wonder why so many play the game.

No probs mate. :) I just like things to be as good/authentic looking as possible. The gameplay of course comes first and foremost!

Back
Top Bottom