Kitserver

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmxdex2020

Premiership
30 June 2005
England
Arsenal
I have downloaded new kitserver and updated GDB but still the classic kits wont work and now its fucking me off what does it pissing take to work the map is correct when i use ballserver also its crashes?

http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?p=862644#post862644

Look here :roll: I posted a link to some alt versions of classic kits which I didn't make btw :). Ballserver doesn't work with Kitserver 6, have you actually downloaded the new kitserver because it shouldn't have ballserver with it. Actually just checked and kitserver 6.1 has been released and it does have ballserver with it so I dunno why it doesn't work. Also don't be so angry and sweary all the time I'm sure it will make people less inclined to want to help you :(

Last edited:
i have kitserver 6.1.2 that has ball server it keeps crashing i have the classic kits i have are ones i want in my game.

and i tried them classic kits and still they didnt show up this is doing my head in now the classic kits is what i wanted most.

The clasic kits should be set to model 8 and not to model 0 I think maybe that is what is up with them. Plus have you checked your map.txt? Also I noticed if you downloaded the national kits patch from that thread there didn't appear to be a classic england kit included anyway plus the map.txt was wrong so some of the kits were wrongly assigned anyway. Check Kitserver\Docs\Uni.txt and that has an accurate list of what numbers correspond to each team in the game, once you have checked that you should be able to edit your map.txt accordingly.

Ok so i should set my map to the one in the docs folder as far as classics are concerned then i should change the model number what tool do i need for that again?

The one in the docs folder isn't set up in the correct way to work as a map.txt file but it has all the correct numbers for kits so check if the numbers in your map.txt match the ones in uni.txt and if not edit map.txt accordingly. Link to new kitserver is in the long thread called kitserver. These are the correct numbers for the classic kits but you will have to read your map.txt and delete the old reference to the classic kits cos the download for national kits in that other thread put the classic kits in the national folder i.e. national\classic england, and with that download I posted the classic kits are in a separate directory called classic. To change the models of each kit you need to open up the corresponding folder in your GDB folder ie, GDB\Uni\Classic\England and then there should be folders in there for home kit away kit goalie kit etc. In each of those folders is a text file and you have to open that text file and change the model number to what you want it to be. In that download I posted all the classic kits are set to the correct model already.

57,"Classic\England"
58,"Classic\France"
59,"Classic\Germany"
60,"Classic\Italy"
61,"Classic\Holland"
62,"Classic\Argentina"
63,"Classic\Brazil"

i feel like crying lol cause it dont work still i changed the txt correctly and i tried setting the model numbers on all kits to 0 still no join im using diff kits to the ones you linked me too the world cup 94 brazil shirt is one im using which i like will this not work for pro evolution soccer 6?

As I said I don't know if those other classic kits will work sorry I just don't use them, plus as I said the classic kits should be set to model 8 not 0.

Hmmm maybe I f*cked up and set them to model 0 when I put them on rapidshare they should be set to model 8 that is how I am using them anyway and they work in my game. Just try and edit one set of those kits to model 8 and see if it works in game then if it does change the rest just the classic kits mind, all the others pretty much should be set to 0.

right sorry i have edited the line correcly now kits do show for classics but it shows the original kits like the new brazil shirt?

Last edited:
Please stick to using the other kitserver thread, there's no need for a separate one here. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom