KONAMI fix online pes 2009!!!

Iceeman38

Championship
18 November 2003
Netherlands
Feyenoord
after pes 2008 they told pes 2009 will have super online wthout lagg,now after almost 6 weeks nothing changed in ranking people are on top with 80 wins with all scores 3-0 how is that possible,also lagg is the same problem even if both players got a green icon this is so unreal,konami please fix it !!!

Don't tell me people are still doing this?

When i played PES6 online you had a guy at the top who was always Rangers who had played about 400 game with no losses and miraculously has a 3-0 average goals ratio and 0 conceded, which obviously meant he found a way to play a friend who would just quit or he made others quit thus getting a 3-0 win

There are some pathetic people in online modes who just spoil it for the rest but you would have thought Konami would have learned by now because that was 3 years ago!!

Don't tell me people are still doing this?

When i played PES6 online you had a guy at the top who was always Rangers who had played about 400 game with no losses and miraculously has a 3-0 average goals ratio and 0 conceded, which obviously meant he found a way to play a friend who would just quit or he made others quit thus getting a 3-0 win

There are some pathetic people in online modes who just spoil it for the rest but you would have thought Konami would have learned by now because that was 3 years ago!!

watch all consoles ranking and pc top 100 ranking many cheaters !!!

i was playing the number 2 ranked DIEU is his name i was 2-1 ahead then connection lost but i was still in,and he was gone then i see the result 0-3 lost !!! wtf

Back
Top Bottom