konami is up to something this year!

johnathan007

Non-League
29 December 2004
who thinks konami is up to something this year. The reason why i say this because last time this year there was much information out there for pro 5. This year there taking a long time to even release any media for pc and ps2. Maybe there up to something

what do you think ?

johnathan007 said:
who thinks konami is up to something this year. The reason why i say this because last time this year there was much information out there for pro 5. This year there taking a long time to even release any media for pc and ps2. Maybe there up to something

what do you think ?

Are you new to the scene or something? :-k

well there is some sort of a mystery around the bundesliga...and or maybe the portugese league...

last year we had screens with clubsteams since august...this year we haven't seen that many clubteam screens...

also last year it was very early when we all knew which teams would be in...and this year we are still guessing...

so my guess is that konami is definitly having a big suprise for us..but will it be a good suprise or a bad one...we will see

we have those pics, lique 1 is in, bundes is in group c (or something like that) Maybe the reason for no media is that you wouldnt be able to tell the difference from pes5 anyway. The only way to notice a change is by playing it.

I have to agree with Jonathan007. By now we usually have alot more info, eg new features, teams, stadiums, official vids. No-one can deny that we had alot more info by this time last year.

And as WE10 was released alot earlier than usual, we can't assume PES6 will be a carbon-copy.

Its WE10 minus Chelsea License plus Man United license and the French Domestic League License = PES6

DJ

Hehe, optimism prevails - I think Konami's big surprise will be the United deal, and the amazing new player AI - now when you and your computer controlled striker is on the break he won't turn around at the edge of the penalty area and head back to the halfway line. Simply staggering upgrades...

Absolutely, that nearly had me eliminating every aspect of "defence" from my strikers which if i must say din't still work an awfull lot :roll:

djdoc360 said:
Its WE10 minus Chelsea License plus Man United license and the French Domestic League License = PES6

DJ
Forgot something, plus retouched/tweaked goalkeepers (well atm looks like it from most vids i've seen) ;)

Last edited:
bointus, u will be very naive (like I was about the 360 version being proper next gen) if you think it will be much different from the decent WE10...

DJ

Back
Top Bottom