KONAMI please sort out the stuttering issue

supergallas

Non-League
12 April 2005
Hi everyone im sure im not the only that is having problems with this game, my game stutters so bad i cant do anything, i have installed the latest drivers for my ati x1300 card still no luck, i have installed the direct x which comes with the game to.

This is a very big issue KONMAI which a lot of people are having problems with please can you let us no if this is going to be sorted we have been waiting for this game a long time now and we cant play it!

People please post your issues in here so we can keep them all in one place instead of opening loads of threads this way we can all help each other if we find out a way to fix it!

cheers

Liam

i think we should all do this so they no that there are so many of us with this problem, damian will you do me a favour and put there responce on this thread please mate so we can see what they say about the issue

cheers mate

response:

Very honoured customer, very honoured customer, Thank you for your inquiry with the support of Konami OF Europe. If it concerns a technical question to our plays, we will worry immediately about your request. Their email inquiry is usually worked on within 24 hours. Please you have however understanding for the fact that the operating time can be dependent on the work arising and the complexity of the respective inquiry different. In the case of an inquiry to play-referred contents such as Tippsund cheat to etc. would like we you to ask with our service Hotline in connection to sit down. This will help you gladly and uncomplicatedly: (Mo-Fr 8-24 o'clock) Tel. 0190/82 46 94 (1.86 EUR/min.) Many greetings, its Konami support team

Absolutely no problems here... but I have a fast computer :D

I guess it is, but just in case, is the refresh rate of your monitor set to 60hz? It has to be for PES on PC.

both my home pc and work laptop are set to 60hz. I am sure its because of the ATI cards each machine has. Konami better get on this quick or they are going to be flooded by emails over the weekend.

Yes I have the same problem and have an ATI-card as well.
I made already the other post about this subject. Of course I mailed Konami about this and supplied my system configuration.

damianpadden said:
both my home pc and work laptop are set to 60hz. I am sure its because of the ATI cards each machine has. Konami better get on this quick or they are going to be flooded by emails over the weekend.

It's not only ATI cards. My XFX Geforce 9700GT has the same problems.

Whoops my bad :-) I meant 7900GT

Last edited:
Did Konami actually play-test the PC version?! I really hope that they're working on a patch. :)

The stuttering does stop a few minutes into the game, but it's still never the less very annoying...

My TFT only works at 60Hz (DVI), and PES 5 worked perfectly. I was thinking of switching back to Nvidia, but it looks like some Nvidia graphics cards have the problem too. :/

Back
Top Bottom