Konami recruiting for Winning Eleven

ThomasGOAL

Retired Footballer
15 March 2003
France
Konami Seeks Metal Gear Staff

Company planning new projects for home and mobile.
by John Tanaka

US, March 9, 2009 - Once again providing confirmation that Metal Gear Solid didn't end at part 4, Konami has posted a job listing at a Japanese recruitment site seeking staff for new Metal Gear projects.

Posted on Friday, the job listing states that Konami is hiring a large number of staff for "new developments" in the Metal Gear series. The listing makes mention of both mobile and consumer entries (consumer refers to consoles and portables rather than PC, arcades, and mobile devices).

Metal Gear isn't all Konami is working on, though. The recruitment page also asks for programmers who will work on Winning Eleven, Jikkyou Powerful Pro Baseball, Bemani, new online game content, and pachislot machines.

If you can speak Japanese like Solid Snake in the Japanese version of MGS4, access the recruitment page and see the listing for yourself.

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/960/960343p1.html

Major patchers need apply. Also that dude in the PC section of this forum working on the RMEngine.

Let´s pay some Japanese language lessons to Juce, Ariel, Gwidon, Obocaman, etc, and other tools developers then maybe someday the game won´t need any external editors :P

Anyway I read they're looking for programmers.. So I'm confident it must mean refined gameplay..

But I don't think so, Konami will never take users' suggestions into any account..
Probably the programmers Konami is looking for are just replacements for the ones that left the staff ashamed after seeing Pro Evo Shame 2008 and PES2009 (which, in the end, is not that bad but still can't compete with PES6 in my opinion)..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom