Korean Player I'm looking for

Decker9

by FAR, the greatest team
6 January 2006
Islington, London, UK
Arsenal forever
Hello mates. I've been playing the Winning Eleven: Pro Evo Soccer 2007 recently, and even though I'm disappointed in it, I think it's still better than FIFA.

I am doing a Master League on 3 Stars. My friend told me of a Korean player by the name of Park Chu Young, who he says when developed is one of the best in the game.

I could not find him. I searched under the nationality of South Korean, and I searched "Young" in advanced search. However, I may have not been able to find him by nationality due to the funky way Koreans write their names. Where/how can I find this guy?

Try "Park Chu Young" on the advanced search then!

He is also in the "young players" section too.

Well, I didn't find him...

I did "Park Chu Young" in Advanced Search, and it said no players were found. I did not find a "Young Players" section. I also did not find him under South Korea.

Keep in mind this is the American version, maybe it doesn't have him or something?

Perhaps Park doesn't exist in WE:PES 2007.
He was korean international team member in 2006, but recently he was dismembered from it due to a temporary slump.

If you looked through South Korea in Asia Section and didn't find him, he surely doesn't exist in WE:PES 2007.

KONAMI never create players who are non-affiliated.

p.s)In Korea, surname comes first and given name follows it.

So, Park is his surname, and Chuyoung is his given name.

This way of naming is not funky way. Just different from yours.

Park Chu Young is definately on the PAL versions of the game on PS2 and XB360, have you tried searching for "Chu Young Park"?

The same rule applies for players such as Ji Sung Park and Chun Soo Lee, who's names both reverse, so it may be worth trying it mate.

When you come to negotiation period on your m/l. Go to section in search where it states 'open to negotiation'. He's in there if he's anywhere! And yes he's very good after a couple of seasons but you have to keep playing him.

Well, I searched on my PAL PES5 for the PC, and I found him, and then I did the same thing on my NTSC version for the 360, and no Park. I guess he isn't in the game.

Damn shame, a lot has been taken from this game.

Just finished Div 2 of the Master League with promotion to the first and am searching for new players. Spotted Park Chu Yung in the OPEN TO NEGOTIATION section as a WF - might purchase him.

Back
Top Bottom