KUNG FU HUSTLE!!!

Vannizzlefashizzal

TWENTYTIMES!!!!
31 October 2002
Not sure if a threads been done, but this film is the dogs bollocks!!

As OTT as they come but with the balls to back it up.

You gotta see it!!

Its got some bonafide Martial Arts Legends in it and no matter how many kung fu films (like me) you've seen this still somehow manages to out do them all...

And its kinda funny aswell.....

this movie i agree is superb just fantastic all aspects covered(SS was also a beauty, i hope there is more in stock)

This thread is a bit late isn't it??

Stephen Chow rock!!!!!!!! This movie is very classic if you guys know anything about classic chinese martial arts. Great Parody!!

titeo said:
This thread is a bit late isn't it??

The film has only just hit us here in the UK, so we are about on schedule with it ;)

I recommend a double special of Shaolin Soccer and Kung Fu Hustle whilst stoned out of your mind.

Disclaimer
Danwin does not condone nor recommend the use of mind altering substances. He finds them immoral, confusing and generally against Jesus

Last edited:
kind of OT but anyone here ever watched KUNG FAUX? It's great. :D

Take a little of old Kung Fu movies re-cut and mix it with some rap, and video game graphics and you have an almost comic-book / kick ass show.

CWright said:
The film has only just hit us here in the UK, so we are about on schedule with it ;)
Wow, that's crazy. I thought it was shown in Europe/UK before the USA. Apparently we got it first a few months.

PS-I have the DVD :D

Its all about the Hustle baby.

I recommend this film to everyone, except maybe people that cant read - and even they MAY enjoy it!!

Yeah, I'd recommend this movie to everyone too. Hell, I recommend everyone go out and buy all of Stephen Chow's movie. He's just classic comedy. I have nearly all of his films. He is god in China & Asia, and he is working his way to the western regions.

not as good as shaolin soccer in my not very important opinion, still good though, though i would have preferred more stephen chow in the film, he's not really the main character

next martial arts film i'm looking forward to is Seven Swords, have a look round the net for the trailer

Over the top and EXTREMELY EXTREMELY camp. Kinda wished I didn't take my dad (big kung fu film fan) to go watch it!

Really funny though and the last half hour made the film. Will watch again actually and has to be one of my fave comedy kungfu flicks along with Iron Monkey

Stephen Chow's old stuffs are more comedy than now, but might be the old stuffs are too local, not all the oversea viewers will get the meaning. But most of his stuffs can make you laugh your ass off.

Im his fans for many years.

Back
Top Bottom