• FYI@all new content creators. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our forum rules regarding Monetization! Modders breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice and their accounts banned as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: https://tinyurl.com/wk2llmx By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this may result in a disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention!

La Liga teams not licensed!?!

Mickus

Non-League
29 September 2006
Hi
La Liga is supposed to be fully licensed with all the correct kits but half of the teams (Racing S, A Bilbao, Betis etc) doesnt have correct kits... why??? For example they dont have a sponsor in the middle of their shirt.
Anyone know why?

Mickus

Non-League
29 September 2006
Neither do Racing S... but I´m pretty sure I´ve seen "Andalucia" on Betis shirts!!!

T Butcher fan

Champions League
3 December 2001
Mickus said:
Neither do Racing S... but I´m pretty sure I´ve seen "Andalucia" on Betis shirts!!!

Sometimes we get sponsored by the Cantabrian Government, but otherwise, nobody loves us..... :(

Mickus

Non-League
29 September 2006
So are there any more teams in Spain that doesn´t have their real kits? Other than Real Betis...

T Butcher fan

Champions League
3 December 2001
Although a cynical chap might say Laporta was getting the fans used to seeing a logo on the shirt.

And I'm not a cynical chap.....;)

Mickus

Non-League
29 September 2006
you know of any more spanish teams that missing logos from the center of their shirts?

Top Bottom