La Liga - this weekend

Barça is really in trouble these days. Two defeats in a row in La Liga. Out of the Spanish Cup in the quarter finals. Their fantastic gameplay has vanished.

But the most important fact is that Valencia are now only 6 points behind, and Real Madrid 7, when a month ago La Liga looked already finished. Barça now has to face Chelsea, and a defeat could mean that their team definetely stumbles and falls. Meanwhile, Valencia and Madrid are playing better and better week after week.

Two months ago I could not see anyone but Barça winning La Liga. Now I can perfectly see Valencia or Real fighting until the very last game. David Villa is on fire, Robinho, Guti and Zidane are at their best moment, Valencia's and Madrid's defense is now looking much more stable than Barça's...

It can all change in a week... but the competition is now more interesting than ever.

did anyone watch the barca game today agaisnt zaragoza. poor eto'o wanted to walk off the field again, after more racist taunts! do these idiots ever learn. but he stayed and punished zaragoza by setting up the 2nd goal. way to go eto'o.

chelsea_fan said:
did anyone watch the barca game today agaisnt zaragoza. poor eto'o wanted to walk off the field again, after more racist taunts! do these idiots ever learn. but he stayed and punished zaragoza by setting up the 2nd goal. way to go eto'o.

Needs to happen more often as the racism is pathetic

Dissapointed that this still happens in a top league and in a modern day country, the best thing about it is that no one will do nything about it.

Revan said:
They need to buy a couple of players, non-galacticos to balance the team.
that's their problem.

Yup hard working non flashy players. i do think they have realised this tho

Back
Top Bottom