Lag/slowdown on free kicks

F

fidel_cashflow

When i play online, and i get a free kick right in front of goal, there is some slowdown. This slowdown causes the powerbar to fill to the max almost automatically..am i the online with this stupid problem? The only time i get this lag is with corners, goalkicks and free kicks..and it only bothers me with free kicks because thats when you need a precise kick the most

85 views, zero replies. does it smell really bad in this thread or something?

i get same thing m8, sumtimes its cool sumtimes its not (most times not lol)

but with a little patience and practice i'm sure it'll be fine.

wen u do play i wud advise u to disable ur friends alerts that pop up cos that dusnt help either.

I'm pretty impressed so far, cos the way ppl were goin on bout it, it seemed as if the world was comin to an end!!

I've played 5 matches online first 4 had a lil lag in them bout twice in whole match, then the last 1 was jst laggy on the free kicks which aint that bad.

But all i can say is turn off everythin connected to the internet apart from ur 360 :) and turn ur friends alerts off and u shud have a pleasent games

yeah well it's not bothering me that much, but i hope Konami can still fix it. But im afraid not. Scored a free kick online today though, my opponent was almost crying. So satisfying :D

THIS PRO IS A PIECE OF SHIT RUSHED CRAP,LAG ON THIS ON SET PIECES IS UNFORGIVABLE,KONAMI SUCK
#IVE BEEEN PLAYING IT SINCE TUESDAY AND ALL IT IS IS GLITCHED ONLINE AND FULL OF SLOWDOWN

KONAMI SUCK KONAMI SUCK KONAMI SUCK KONAMI SUCK KONAMI SUCK KONAMI SUCK!

THIS IS WITHOUT A DOUBT THE MOST WASTED OPPORTUNITY IN GAMING HISTORY FOR KONAMI TO REALLY SHOW WHAT A "NEXT GEN" PRO WOULD HAVE BEEN INSTEAD THEY GIVE US CRAP

ALL HE KONAMI FANBOYS SHOULD REALISE THIS WONT BE PATCHED ANYTIME SOON AS IT SUCKS COCK

AND SO DO KONAMI ,I BET THEY WOULD DO THIS TO THIER BOYFRIEND SONY

fidel_cashflow said:
When i play online, and i get a free kick right in front of goal, there is some slowdown. This slowdown causes the powerbar to fill to the max almost automatically..am i the online with this stupid problem? The only time i get this lag is with corners, goalkicks and free kicks..and it only bothers me with free kicks because thats when you need a precise kick the most

play "fair";)

yea, it doesnt happen every 1 tho, my corners seem to be fine, goalkicks r only noticebale wen it is the opponents goal kicks, but free kicks tened to lag a bit.

Hwo can that guy say it is shit??? maybe he shud go buy FIFA lol

Back
Top Bottom