LAG

S

sirsunny2

I'm a little bit worried about the lag in pes 6 online for the 360
can anyone that layed it before tell me if there's a lot of lag

I'm not lucky enough to have played PES6 online yet, but from what i have read from reviews and the PESfanzine, Konami say that there will be no difference between playin online and offline thanks to Xbox live's capabilities...Pretty much the online 360 benefit!

gonesurfin said:
I'm not lucky enough to have played PES6 online yet, but from what i have read from reviews and the PESfanzine, Konami say that there will be no difference between playin online and offline thanks to Xbox live's capabilities...Pretty much the online 360 benefit!

Unfortunately that isn't quite the case. I have played over 20 games online xbox 360. I find it very very good a big improvement over last years online play. But lag is still there but i only have it when taking a goal kick, corner and free kick. But the game to me plays like a dream and if you can get past the lag in these situations you will deffo enjoy the online play. (although at the moment its tough getting a game due to server problems, but lets hope they are sorted out by friday)

It does lag, more than usual I think, but that's not the problem; the lag in the player response times is the killer.

Do you mean the same 'lag in player response time' that some complain about in the offline experience? Or are you referring to 'buttonlag' as a solely online related problem?

What ppl are forgetting is the game is not out till the 27th and konami are probably (hopefully) fine tunning the servers now for when the game is ment to be officially out.

I wont judge online play untill the 27th, even then it might not be long untill be get a small online patch to fix any issues.

yes I would agree the LAG is definately a lot better than PES5 and its only really noticable at corners / goal kicks etc but I think its doing something at thatpoint as it always happens...however the button press to react is pretty nasty when shooting I have found its definately a second or two behind on shooting from offline to online, but as ajames123 says they may fine tune this before release, however knowing konami they won't

konami dont have anything to do with the xbox live servers... konami tweaking things??
have you learned nothing from the last 5 versions of pro evo?!

they dont do anything. i dont want to start another fifa/pes war... but im liking what EA are doing with regards to online leagues/interactive leagues/off the ball movement etc.

as many peoples sig's now say....

PES = Practically Everything's the Same

i hate to keeping ragging on pes6 but the lag is just killer.

i've played over 50 matches on live now and i haven't seen one volley go in from either me or my opponents ....come to think of it maybe only 1 or 2 outside the box shots too. i think that tells you everything.

it's just bloody hard to shoot, such a shame.

i might have to try Fifa *GULP* i haven't said that in a long time

TeddyKGB said:
i hate to keeping ragging on pes6 but the lag is just killer.

i've played over 50 matches on live now and i haven't seen one volley go in from either me or my opponents ....come to think of it maybe only 1 or 2 outside the box shots too. i think that tells you everything.

it's just bloody hard to shoot, such a shame.

i might have to try Fifa *GULP* i haven't said that in a long time
go watch 50 football matches in real life, then tell me how many volleys you see going into the net..

this is crucial for me, pes5 on the pc wasnt very good, i was really hoping for a massive step...the japs never seem very good at netcode hehe.

csaunders said:
go watch 50 football matches in real life, then tell me how many volleys you see going into the net..

i'd say you don't see much football then, unless you're talking 50 pub football side games.

TeddyKGB said:
i'd say you don't see much football then, unless you're talking 50 pub football side games.
nah man, i see more then most.. and volleys dont happen all to often... damn i watched two games yesterday lyon vs marseille, and real vs barca, both had volley goals!! hahahahahaah

Back
Top Bottom