Last minute PES 5 surprises

Status
Not open for further replies.

yesimissyou

Non-League
2 November 2004
Does anybody know if this is it, or will there be some last minute surprises in PES 5? Can't help it but I still have that infamous (PSM2) quote in my head of some PR guy over in Germany about including a really popular national team with an official licence in this years game... And now only days before the official European release it's real quiet in Konami's corner. Even the official PES site isn't up and running yet.

I have the game for two weeks, haven`t found nothing like that yet. Who would it thought, that in Croatia we can buy games faster than you European guys :)

how can u have the game nw? tut tut ilegal downloading eh? surely the game aint out yet mate so u got it using "other" methods, tut tut nt good

Im getting the game in for a Review (I work for an online gaming site) from Konami within the week. I'll let you know if there's any sneaky extra's - the version I am getting is the final retail version so if there's anything extra it'll be on there.

the version thats out atm, for previews, or the one that the Croatian has, is BETA.

Last edited:
I am not lying. I did not download the game. I bought it. Where and why, it`s my problem. It`s full retail version, with all the transfers, balls, players, kits etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom