proevolutionsoccer6_10.jpg

proevolutionsoccer6_3.jpg

proevolutionsoccer6_9.jpg

proevolutionsoccer6_2.jpg

proevolutionsoccer6_4.jpg

proevolutionsoccer6_5.jpg

proevolutionsoccer6_7.jpg

proevolutionsoccer6_1.jpg

Umm there is a screenshot thread already mate, you should have posted these in there instead of making a new one.

DJ

can this be deleted, what is it with the idiots in here that cant get their heads round posting in already created threads instead of spamming the shit out of this forum.

And as for the How do I feel?

Fucking irritated by you mate!

Good thread this one...i prefer him to the other one.

Or in other fucking words, how is it fucking possible to become fucking irritated by something as fucking banal as a fucking thread, i would fucking suggest you to get a fucking life...or in other words: i think you need a good fuck (oops...don't be mad now...i would not want to irritate anyone)

PS: i would sincerely like to appologize for the foul language.

:lol: @ stan, its not just the thread, its the general stupidty of humanity that irritates me, this being another perfect example of it ;)

That's another case, we humans are stupid indeed, i myself am a prime example...you wouldn't want to know me.

I'm tempted to throw a dumb comment in the mix but there seems to be enough of those in this thread already.

You mean like the 1 a couple of comments above... the PC versions graphics are the same as PS2 only at slightly Higher Resolution they do not look better than those 360 shots mate. Wake up from whatever dream your having.... probably one involving that fit bird on your avatar and PES on PC...

DJ

djdoc360 said:
You mean like the 1 a couple of comments above... the PC versions graphics are the same as PS2 only at slightly Higher Resolution they do not look better than those 360 shots mate. Wake up from whatever dream your having.... probably one involving that fit bird on your avatar and PES on PC...

DJ

Yeah. That was one of them. :applause:

This is easily the best thread ive seen on here!

To be honest, I will be happy with any crap Konami make! I love PES, been playing a lot of FIFA recently with mates for a laugh and its alright. Nothing comes close to a good game of PES though, I can't wait for the 360 version, even if its looking like a pretty poor attempt at a next gen version.

I will be happy if they have made a few tweeks to the gameplay, its in widescreen, (which it is) and HD. Thats me happy :)

dj stop playn ur bad records and maybe u should try gettin a girl .

aknow it will be hard with u beenin english n all and from wat seems like a total geek

a forget ur not even worth typin letter for

and yeah the game looks crap

Last edited:
DataMark said:
dj stop playn ur bad records and maybe u should try gettin a girl .

aknow it will be hard with u beenin english n all and from wat seems like a total geek

a forget ur not even worth typin letter for

and yeah the game looks crap
Fuck off prick!

i hope i am missing something, but please for the love of god, dont tell me that they are xbox360 pics

Yes they are 360 pics. Pretty shite aint they no where near as good as what the 360 can produce... Makes FIFA's graphics look amazing allthough FIFA 07 360's graphics do look sweeet!!

DJ

I was sticking up for this game, but im hearing so many negative previews about this, and looking at those screenshots...Im actually feeling quite negative about this...

what are they playing at? it looks like an arcade game, and why make the mistake fifa did last year by making everything so shiney???

im sad...

Back
Top Bottom