Latest xbox patch?

rIKmAN

League 2
15 June 2003
Manchester, UK
I am currently using the X-Group 1.4 Patch, but the stats are now out of date (apart from my ML, which has changed anyway cos I`ve played about 10 seasons)

Is there a new patch out or on the way to update the transfers etc?

I`ve seen the 2005/2006 patch for the PC version - is it possible to use this in anyway on the xbox?

I`m not too bothered about kits etc as the X-group ones are fine, but I would like to have clubs and players updated so I can start playing again.

Cheers.

hmmm....even the latest Obsession patch for the PC version has Wright Phillips at Man City, no Davids at Spurs etc...

Guess I`ll grab X-Group 1.4 and update myself unless anyone else knows its already been done?

If I have to do it I`ll edit myself and upload for all to share...

^ Il est possible de convertre un patch de PC pour la XBOX, Obsession par exemple...?

Is it possible to convert a patch for PC to the XBOX, ie. Obsession...?

Sorry my french is poor :P

I dont think it is entirely as some of the files used to work for the PC wont work with the Xbox and vice versa, Kits should, Faces and boots should but not sure about sounds and some of the menu texts etc...

DJ

Well as longs as kits balls boots stadiums and yada yada yada do I'm fine I guess.

Is it possible to know exactly which files do and which files don't work on the XBOX?

Nothing special.

I just imported all the graphics files in AFS explorer...like I the kits, banners, addboards etc. Worked fine.

In Graphics Studio, I put in my own backgrounds and changed anything I wasn't happy with (faces, banners)...

Then, put in my own music set (well, actually, a friend did it the music, but it's easy to do).

It's the perfect game now.

Can you do that with the Max Drive? Or do you need to burn it en need a copy of PES 4? I have chipped my Xbox but I have a legal PES 4

Does anyboy got a link(or can upload it) with+ Pro evolution Soccer 4 + Patched with the newest?

Yes but they make bug the console.
Little file are compatible xbox.
It is necessary to be patient to modify its game.

I'm installing X-Groups patch and I'm making a DkZ Patch file with the kits, and I might add some new ones before doing that, so everyone can have the latest kits ingame :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom