Le Championnat

Professor Nutmeg said:
Well done Clermont Foot, beating Lyon in the Cup.

...and Nimes (Div3) are currently beating Nice 4-0 in the cup.

Clermont's goal should have never happened, the player just ran into Cris fell over and was awarded a free kick

LaAm said:
I couldn't believe that Lyon loat that match PN did you hear what tim caple was saying bfore Wiltord took the penalty :mrgreen:
If your refering to the commentator that was on Eurosport I would like to add that he called Diarra, Govou throughout the whole match.
Govou wasn't even playing :lol:

Lyon 3-1 they may have a chance to getting to the finals ;) I like Lyon they rule.

LOL next they will beat milan 5-2 lol....
I will support Lyon if Juve are out but I still like the team of Lyon ;)

juventus11 said:
LOL next they will beat milan 5-2 lol....
I will support Lyon if Juve are out but I still like the team of Lyon ;)
Yeah, I would be amazed if anyone was to say they dont enjoy watching Lyon, they play some of the best football in the world.

Yep in the Cl they are amazing, they are too good. I hope they win the Championnat.

Looks like they will.
I am a Liverpool fan and Lyon fan. Is there any friendship lost from me an you (juventus11).
Good look in the match :)

I'd love to see the 'now more short handed than ever' Liverpool sneak past Juventus.

ThomasGOAL said:
Lille 8 - 0 Istres
Lille score 5 goals in the first 25 minutes lol
And Matt Moussilou with three goals in five minutes.

While Olympique Lyon won to Lens with goal of Juninho Pernambucano.

Possible next Stade Velodrome (Grand Vel) for 2007

60.000 to 80.000 in capacity

Project for "OM", "Rugby World Cup 2007" and possible "Olympic Games (Paris 2012) for Football"

vel2007.jpg

Last edited:
Stringer Bell said:
Did anybody watch any french football in the weekend gone past?
I watched part of the Olympique Lyon 0-1 Paris Saint Germain, but 11 points over the Lille yet of the Lyonnais.

Professor Nutmeg said:
Anyone watch the cup games? Monaco were lucky.

I see the game Monaco vs Clermont (1 - 0 Camara 105')
LOL Saviola, Chevanton and Kallon don't score versus a Ligue 2 team, it's not the same team who start the Champion's League :roll: (very poor game) i'm fear about Monaco or Marseille play in UEFA next year and not in CL :(

Professor Nutmeg said:
Anyone watch the cup games? Monaco were lucky.
Sedan 2-1 Grenoble
22' Stephane Noro (Sedan)
76' Sergio Rojas (Grenoble)
118' Nicolás Sachy (Sedan)

AS Mónaco 1-0 Clermont Foot
104' Souleymane Camara (AS Mónaco)

Quite poor game of AS Mónaco, it can't be they suffer to much to win to a Ligue 2 team.

Back
Top Bottom