L'Equipe Explore - Guardiola, la loi des 32 minutes (The 32 minutes rule)

Thank you very much for that link Jihado, it's probably the best footy article I've ever read, the quality of the writing, the concepts, ho wthings are explained... I just wish we had press like that in Spain, but you know that's impossible. Quality doesn't sell here.

I just wish we had press like that in Spain, but you know that's impossible. Quality doesn't sell here.

Agree about Spanish press, I'm not Spanish but I see how Marca, AS, Mundo deportivo, Sport and co work, concentrating on the buzz, Ronaldo's six-pack, Messi's blond hair, etc .. and when they get so deep in football, they talk about some shitty statistics that mean nothing :D

about L'équipe and French press overall, yes they have sometimes some superficial stuff, but all in all, they are way too advanced and serious and professional compared with media in Spain, England & Italy. I don't speak German so I don't know how German press is, but I assume they're good since German people are the most professional ever :D

I hope we see as much articles as these, it provides learning and enjoyment.

Now back to the real topic, football coaching, there's a quote in the article by Juanma Lillo which says that results mean nothing when evaluating a coach's work, you have to see what this coach added, the way he changes things, his touch.

My father (RIP) was a football coach and he always told me the same.

Is the google translator of this any good?
I'm a big fan of guardiola, he's no doubt the best manager for me. Would love to read this

I think it's good enough.

Only there's some text on photos sometimes, that can't be translated.

Back
Top Bottom