Let's make a tournament in USA

why dont we wait until WE9:I for ps2, it will be online so we dont have worry about finding a meeting place.

it is suppose to come out on feb 8.

shadowblade2190 said:
why dont we wait until WE9:I for ps2, it will be online so we dont have worry about finding a meeting place.

it is suppose to come out on feb 8.

I was just going to say the same thing :)

Sad to say, but online is pretty much my only hope of playing against a human...all these years of playing against the COM surely has given me some bad habits. We'll see.

codpiece said:
Sad to say, but online is pretty much my only hope of playing against a human...all these years of playing against the COM surely has given me some bad habits. We'll see.

Hey we'll all be new to on-line, but it'll be fun. Hopefully there will be some leagues starting... actually, I'm hoping it's not laggy. I tried Fifa 06, and it is HORRRIBBLLEEE on-line.

CapnKill said:
Hey we'll all be new to on-line, but it'll be fun. Hopefully there will be some leagues starting... actually, I'm hoping it's not laggy. I tried Fifa 06, and it is HORRRIBBLLEEE on-line.

That's my concern too. Hopeully it will be ok. I have played Madden 06 and NHL2k6 online so far and they are both ok.

Ezio

ezio said:
That's my concern too. Hopeully it will be ok. I have played Madden 06 and NHL2k6 online so far and they are both ok.

Ezio

Yeah, Madden is great on-line, but FIFA was misserable!!

I'll join! I'm going to buy mine on the 9th because in Canada its coming out in the 9th.

ezio said:
That's surpirsing. You would think EA would make all there online games ok. Anyway, hopefully we9i is ok.

Ezio

It's more of a demand thing I think... for Madden peak hours there's usually about 3000+ people on, for FIFA I've never seen more then 200, and usually under 100.

CapnKill said:
It's more of a demand thing I think... for Madden peak hours there's usually about 3000+ people on, for FIFA I've never seen more then 200, and usually under 100.

That's a very good point. well I just hope there is no lag for we9i. I have been playing Madden and Nhl2k6 and haven't noticed anything so if we9i is the same we should be ok. Can't wait :)

Ezio

Guys i made this thread lets forget about the tournament now we can play each other online, so in the coming february 8th which is going to be the day game stop is gonna be selling the game , lets share here our nickname to play each other see ya guys!

teenspirit1009 said:
Guys i made this thread lets forget about the tournament now we can play each other online, so in the coming february 8th which is going to be the day game stop is gonna be selling the game , lets share here our nickname to play each other see ya guys!

I'm gonna rent it for both systems to see which one plays better on-line.

Madden 06 is 10000000000000 times smoother on x-box live as opposed to PS2.

DO you have to pay to play online on ps2??? If not than I will be gettin the game on Feb 8th. My name will be BUMMYJAB. IF sum1 decides to start a tournament i got FIRST DIBS on ARSENAL otherwise i wont be in it.....

BUMMYJAB=ARSENAL

bummy_jab said:
DO you have to pay to play online on ps2??? If not than I will be gettin the game on Feb 8th. My name will be BUMMYJAB. IF sum1 decides to start a tournament i got FIRST DIBS on ARSENAL otherwise i wont be in it.....

BUMMYJAB=ARSENAL

There is no charge to play online with the ps2 istelf. the only question is if Konami charges something to play WE online.

Ezio

Oh man.... I can't wait for this game to come out. And online too!! I purposely didn't buy 8 because I was waiting for the online feature. And now it is here. Maybe I will take a day off from work the day after it comes out ... Like Madden. LOL ...

Back
Top Bottom