Level-Of-Detail (LOD) Mixer for PES5/PES4/WE8I PC

I'm with 1-1-2-2-3 and the game looks som much better, but it's in constantly accel and de-accel, it's looks like someone pushin' and releasing the Fast Forward button

What can I do???

JoeJuve said:
Hey,

I was wondering if there was a way to turn LOD off. I am running it at 1,1,2,2,3 with my ATI 9700 Pro, runs ok but I just want to see what its like without it on? I play Normal Long so maybe i'll play around with it more but I would like to see how it is with this off?

Cheers,
Joe.

Not sure if i understand you question correctly, but if you mean that you want to go back to default LOD, just press "Defaults" button, and then "Save". It will put it back to 1,2,3,4,5.

Symphony Of Death said:
I'm with 1-1-2-2-3 and the game looks som much better, but it's in constantly accel and de-accel, it's looks like someone pushin' and releasing the Fast Forward button

What can I do???

try different config, maybe 1-1-1-2-2. It's a matter of experiment, really. If nothing helps, go back to defaults (1-2-3-4-5), or you can even try turning the level of detail further down: 1-3-4-4-5, which might give you a smoother frame rate

new version 1.4 (see first post)
Can now turn the crowd on/off on all cameras

juce, you are a god amoungst peons *bows*

ps. how about adding some sort of game speed selection? something like a bar that satarts at 100% (normal speed) upto 200% (konamis crap double speed) and maybe down to 50% or something, would this be possible? if so, i would worship your left big toe.

Last edited by a moderator:
coz my pes5 starts lagging during corners, freekicks, after i switch on crowds

im using 1,1,1,2,2 btw, thinking of switching back to #2 detail

Mine was doing that so i lowered them the 2,2,2,3,3 and now the faces are blurred and messed up. Is one of the settings something to do with the graphics on the players

this is what happens

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

i have it on 1,1,1,1,1 crowd on with no lag or slowdown (superpatch installed aswell) and i only have a lowly ati9600

i tink its my slow processor, i have geforce 5900xt with 1gb ram but only athlon 2100xp

hmmm maybe i off my Bitcomet might solve the lag issues

P4 3.2ghz 'Prescott'
1GB RAM
ATi 9600 256MB

i run it on medium detail, usually in a window, 800x600 or 1024x768 at 60fps

Great work Juce. Just wondering though - is it possible to turn the rain reflections etc on for the cameras too? It's another of those features that only appears to show in replays and cutscenes. Would make a big difference graphically if those could be turned on as well.

high stutters even before lodmixer, 1,1,1,1,1 and crowd on, medium detail, runs full 60fps

JUCE i`m not getting crowds on consistance bases great HIGHBURYone game then another small crowds.I did notice that the crowds are somewhat fans of the team colors.Arsenal vs. Celtics you will see a few fans wearing red tops some standing others sitting and green fans spread out everywhere,but not full.Full crowds are black and grey.tell me what to do....i haven`t read anyone w/ this problem

Thank you chum, the added atmosphere after adding the crowd and superpatch makes my non PC owning friends go green :lol: . I have seen no slow down with 1,1,1,1,1 settings (6800GT, AMD 64 3200@2.35ghz) :mrgreen: . My Pro Evo is now complete, thanks again. :applause: :applause: :applause:

Back
Top Bottom