Level-Of-Detail (LOD) Mixer for PES5/PES4/WE8I PC

juce

Champions League
7 November 2003
LOD Mixer
========
Enhance visual quality of your game. If your PC/XBox can handle extra work, bring the crowd back to the stadiums (on cameras like wide,long,etc.), turn up the level-of-detail in player models: no more "bald" foreheads, numbers on shorts/chests don't disappear, captain armbands don't disappear, higher quality kit and boots textures.

Latest version - 1.6
New: fine-tuning for for League/Cup/ML games
Supported games:
PC: PES5, PES5demo2, PES4, WE8I
XBOX: PES5, PES5-beta

DOWNLOAD v1.6:
http://rapidshare.de/files/9770113/lodmixer-1_6.zip.html or
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8N8Y2E32

Read the README.txt, for information.
For those who can't read, here's a quick sample configuration: 1,1,2,2,3. Try it.

Last edited:
Re: Level-Of-Detail (LOD) Mixer for PES5 PC

So what are the five different setting for?
I cant tell which is for faces, kits, etc.

Great little program....works a treat!

Runedge the five setting are each level of detail depending on how close into the camera the action is I believe. I set it up as 1,1,1,4,5 and it caused no probs.

OMG this is the greatest invention 1nd to pes5 !! now my pes5 looks fantastic and my com can handle #1!

we must make him a statue... great job, juce!

one nice 'side effect' ive noticed. ive been playing with 1,1,1,2,2, and the gameplay feels slower but no like slowdowns (choppy). it remembers me the first demo.

Juce, when you said you'd try to fix lod problems, i knew you will do it.

My God!! You're the best!! This tool is great!!!

THANK YOU!!!

yeah man this tool is almost as good as wolf's patch... haha

i tested lod1 for normal long, it runs fine but so far i've experience a lag during a corner, maybe its the stadium, i've change it back to lod2 for normal long and i dont really see any difference, guess i'll stick to 11223

Last edited:

hi,

link down :-) plz reload it !!!! ;-)

thx

Ok guys, this tool is great but..........i hate being the one bringing ba d mood. May be it's a matter of adjustments the five options, but i could not skip the "Chicken Leggs" effect- steps are bigger and legs are thiner. it's funny and when the players begin to run it's getting even more comically.
I play in normal long view. Can you give me advise how to set the LOD? I tried...and I failed!
Cheers to LOD maker....He didn't Fail!

both are down?
seem to be working for me.
I can email it to you if you want - it's only 25K

It's Ok !! ;-)

Rapidshare disable "Download booster"....

bye and thx for this soft !!

no, in that case you don't need the new one.
The only new feature in 1.1 is that it can work with PES4/WE8 exe files

just a sugestion! i was using LOD with max effects that game provides: res 1024*768, and all details set to high, and as I posted i recieved the "CHiken Legs Efect". i'm wondering if i lower the game effects and set the most common config for the LOD Mixer would it affect the game graphics? i'll try it later this evening.
And another thought! With risking of being to lame I ask this: Is it possible to do the LOD MIxer combining options that concentrates the graphic effect only for boots, kits, pitches ect.
I've read the read me file wich contains the zip file and I understand that the way this program works it's not possible, but may there is a way to create such!
Cheers mates!

Yeh, it crashed for me too, it played a few games okay but then it would just lock up when you got to the formation screen. Is annoying because it's a really good tool.

Oh well, back to bold Rooney!

strange... never seen it crash or lock up because of lodmixer.
You sure that was the reason? What did it happen with: pes5 or pes4 or we8i?

Back
Top Bottom