Level-Of-Detail (LOD) Mixer

I was wondering if altering the detail would have any effect on the master league weather? that seems to be the only problem that nobody can sort out.

Hi Juce do you know when the latest xbox version will be ready? I'm looking forward to seeing rain and snow in master league. :)

Predator002

hello juce and good work your lodmixer:applause: :applause: :applause:
i have a "request" : could you try in your next update to fix also the referees ?
i explain : could you make it possible to choose (or to have only available) the referees of the simple match mode in the masterleague ? because i try to do a referees patch and the only ones who can be changed are the 10 referees of the simple match mode. in the Masterleague, there are 84 referees...
thx for your answer ;)

i'm not sure i'm gonna do any more work on lodmixer... frankly i'm almost done playing PES5. And that's without even finishing a single ML season. Sad, but true. I will finish the current kitserver work that i'm doing, since i promised i would. But after that, i don't know what's gonna happen.

Tyler said:
Does the first post in this thread need updating to 1.6?

i guess i could update it, but there are no XBox-compatible changes in 1.5 or 1.6, so 1.4 version is just as good for XBox as 1.6.

juce said:
i guess i could update it, but there are no XBox-compatible changes in 1.5 or 1.6, so 1.4 version is just as good for XBox as 1.6.
Beloved juce,
I pray modernizes the lod mixer 1.6 in order to allow to vary the meteorological conditions in xbox

:roll: :roll: :roll: :( :( :( :roll: :roll: :roll:

juce said:
i'm not sure i'm gonna do any more work on lodmixer... frankly i'm almost done playing PES5. And that's without even finishing a single ML season. Sad, but true. I will finish the current kitserver work that i'm doing, since i promised i would. But after that, i don't know what's gonna happen.
ok m8
thx anyway and have a nice time

alan333 said:
Beloved juce,
I pray modernizes the lod mixer 1.6 in order to allow to vary the meteorological conditions in xbox

:roll: :roll: :roll: :( :( :( :roll: :roll: :roll:

I agree, this is the only thing greatly lacking in my Master League. Can it be done? :sad:

Thank you!

-Justin

I agree too, i keep checking the thread in the hope that juce would take pity on us xbox owners.

Juce is there no chance that you could sort the weather out for the xbox. It's unlikley that pes6 will be out for the black box so this is a must for us poor people. come on mate have mercy!

Come on juce, it must bother you that a you haven't solved this problem, it probably keeps you awake at night but it will all be easy if you can do it.

Keep requesting it every day. I'm sure you'll have it by Christmas.

mrmrlee said:
Come on juce, it must bother you that a you haven't solved this problem, it probably keeps you awake at night but it will all be easy if you can do it.

that's a good one :)

Try this: LOD Mixer 1.8a
http://www.savefile.com/files/7646208
http://rapidshare.de/files/23925564/lodmixer-1_8a.zip.html

has weather support for XBox. But don't blame me if it doesn't work - i have no way of testing it :)

screenshot:
lm18a8bv.gif

Last edited:
God bless ya son. even if it doesn't work it will shut me up for a few days. Cheers!!

Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tried it on Saturday and was about to report that it did not work, then my last match of the season IT RAINED!!! Cheers Mate!

does it highlight the option in the master league menu for random weather or does it just set it automaticcaly to random?

mrmrlee said:
Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tried it on Saturday and was about to report that it did not work, then my last match of the season IT RAINED!!! Cheers Mate!

whew :) the doubt was creeping in...

to hitmanuk:
no, it doesn't change the master league menu, but it does modify the code, so if you choose "Konami random/seasonal" in lodmixer, then it "unlocks" the random algorithm. However, be warned that the weather effects are rare - so you'll have to wait patiently for rain or snow. (you could, of course, choose "Snow", and get it every match :))

Back
Top Bottom