Licence for PES5???

dodas

Non-League
1 September 2005
Slovakia
what do you think about this http://www.consolewars.de/news/newsdisplay.php?idx=8963 ???

Last edited:
I hope licenced kits will be 2005/2006 ones and that line-ups will be absolutely correct !!
But if the game is released on the 9th of september like it's said on another thread, I don't think they'll be correct ones, such a shame !!!

I have direct contact with Konami - as I work in the games industry.

As Far as I have been told (contacted Steve Merrit, PR Rep for Konami, about 3 weeks ago) Arsenal, Chelsea and a few other european teams (not Premiership teams) are licenced in PES5.

Whether Consolewars.de has information that we don't, Id stick with what Steve said. However he did mention that they are working on the licences, and the only reason why Premiership hasn't been licenced fully is because Electronic Arts have the full rights to them, and are hoggin them.

I can email Steve again tomorrow if you guys want and find out the latest to see whether consolewars.de are right or just hopeful ;)

I wondered myself that cos on the preview version that french magazines had on august we could see FC porto with 2004/2005 kits rather than 2005/2006.
and since FC porto wasn't licenced in PES4, I wondered why they didn't directly put FC porto's 2005/2006 kit,

but I suppose they will change it to 2005/2006 like other kits, else I'd be very frustated !

hi people!!could u know if panathinaikos is licenced in pes5??all pes fun in greece want panathinaikos olympiakos and aek licenced,we know that our championship isnot the best but for 4 years we are the europe championships..so i believe they would see us in konami.thanx

dalessandro said:
I hope licenced kits will be 2005/2006 ones and that line-ups will be absolutely correct !!
But if the game is released on the 9th of september like it's said on another thread, I don't think they'll be correct ones, such a shame !!!

The Game released on the 9th of september ?
You mean PES5 ?
Thats nonsense.

dalessandro said:
I wondered myself that cos on the preview version that french magazines had on august we could see FC porto with 2004/2005 kits rather than 2005/2006.
and since FC porto wasn't licenced in PES4, I wondered why they didn't directly put FC porto's 2005/2006 kit,

but I suppose they will change it to 2005/2006 like other kits, else I'd be very frustated !

The reason why they probably had pictures of 04/05 kits is because of WE9, just got screenshots from WE9 and said it was PES5 but I think it will have 05/06 kits, if it didn't it would just be dumb.. very dumb..

Game is NOT going to be released on the 9th of september! It will be released on the 28th October.

DJ

djdavedoc said:
Game is NOT going to be released on the 9th of september! It will be released on the 28th October.

DJ

In France they say 15 October ; can someone confirm please ?

Well I think you will find the European release date for PES5 is 28th October. Play.com and Amazon show this.

DJ

oussimoes said:
i hate the facking ea i hate them i hope that all the ea workers get cancer or something like that

I sincerely hope that nobody of your relatives or friends gets cancer...one of my best friends has had cancer and i can tell you you would wish this to your worst enemy.

I sincerely hope you will have the opportunity to do an interesting job for an employer you like and that is generally loved by everybody...if so you will be bloody lucky...
Is it so hard to put things in perspective...it's only a bloody video game..

Can somebody educate those bloody kids younger than 16...

is it just me or do WE9 and PES5 have a few differences in the team rosters
eg. WE9 - 3/4 south american teams, PES - introduction of other licenced euro teams

o yeh regarding the kits, I think PES5 will have all new kits despite WE9 having a few of the older kits (eg. WE8 - 2003/04 Kits, PES4 - 2004/05 Kits)

ooh_harry said:
is it just me or do WE9 and PES5 have a few differences in the team rosters
eg. WE9 - 3/4 south american teams, PES - introduction of other licenced euro teams

o yeh regarding the kits, I think PES5 will have all new kits despite WE9 having a few of the older kits (eg. WE8 - 2003/04 Kits, PES4 - 2004/05 Kits)

rumoors................ 8) the sud america club is................Extra.................understand? :D

Back
Top Bottom