*** Licences Confirmed + MORE ***

dave_walker22 said:
and still they come :roll:

it's just a game man, they don't need to dump them from the game just because they've moved stadium!

It was just a suggestion.

As long as Wales are on there I couldnt give a monkeys which teams they licence.

timsmith10000 said:
:applause: answer that one smarty pants

Different license. They dont need player likeness and authentic kits etc... I've not bothered to research but I bet you'll find the management games have signed deals with the major players unions around europe/the world, not the clubs or actually the official leagues themselves. I'm not in a legal department at a gaming company but it's not too difficult to see a pretty big difference between the two things.

Smartypants out. ;)

timsmith10000 said:
the LMA games have had official kits for whole leagues

answer that one smarty pants

Not the Premier League, which is the one in question in this topic. :)

This is great news, finally United are going to be licensed in a Pro Evo game.

And in my opinion, it looks like Chelsea are the team that have been dropped, all the evidence I've seen suggest they have but I would of thought Arsenal would of been dropped because Chelsea and United were the top two last season.

But I was really hoping for United and Liverpool to be licensed this year but at the end of the day, I couldn't care because United are licensed and the other team doesn't really matter.

This was the news I've waited to hear and am now happy with it, now roll on October and I'll get Pro Evo 6 for my PS2.

That's what we wanna hear, I would have rathered it was Liverpool than Man U, but, hey, who cares

Stuart said:
yea Manchester United have been added but are Chelsea now unlicenced?

In Winning Eleven (PES6 in Japan) Chelsea have the correct kits, shame Liverpool haven't got a kit after what they've done and achieved.

I just remembered all teams will have the correct kits I think just the badges and teams aren't, Man U will have the default badge like Liverpool, Spurs etc. if hat's not the case, the kits should be edited to the correct kit.

Last edited:
I really wish Chelsea were licensed, Its a shame it looks otherwise. Hopefully ingame edito will not let down, because the Chelsea kit looked blurred in pes5. But still have to listen to gloating Utd fans now...

adidas have dropped their association with Pro Evo and RBK have taken over, hence no chelsea kits

If Adidas owns RBK then there still has to be Adidas stuff in the game obviously, we got RBK cuz of Adidas

alexperez said:
adidas have dropped their association with Pro Evo and RBK have taken over, hence no chelsea kits

:lmao:

Would you like a job at the News of the World? You seem to have the "make it up as you go along" mentality.

as far as it shows on the TV Commercial, Konami seem to go for a "most ridiculous moment ever" in terms of kits, inserting a Sporting CP kit that IS NOT the official one used by the players. This has been nevertheless a major issue among the Sporting CP fans, since Sporting CP and Puma seem to be fooling the club fans with a 65 euro shirt that is not visually equal to the one used by the team. One would expect the game to include the shirt worn by the team but it doesn' look that way (by the advertising campaign).

Mauras said:
as far as it shows on the TV Commercial, Konami seem to go for a "most ridiculous moment ever" in terms of kits, inserting a Sporting CP kit that IS NOT the official one used by the players. This has been nevertheless a major issue among the Sporting CP fans, since Sporting CP and Puma seem to be fooling the club fans with a 65 euro shirt that is not visually equal to the one used by the team. One would expect the game to include the shirt worn by the team but it doesn' look that way (by the advertising campaign).

Hi... what's the problem with the SCP kit???

Hold on people, Cheslsea are official, just seen some pictures of them in Umbro, but, I think the only difference is that they'll probably only be Chelski like in Pro Evo 5.

Apocalypse_God said:
Hold on people, Cheslsea are official, just seen some pictures of them in Umbro, but, I think the only difference is that they'll probably only be Chelski like in Pro Evo 5.

That's Winning Eleven 10, with Arsenal and Chelsea licensed. Pro Evolution Soccer 6 will have only Arsenal and Manchester United licensed.

Back
Top Bottom