Ligue 1 and Man Utd Licence in PES/WE

Will Arsenal still be licensed then? Because a few people seem to think that Konami can only license two Premiership clubs.

...About the LFP licensing, they should have written ligue 1 or le championnat to avoid confusion with the Spanish league. I understand though that it would be a surprise if ligue 1 were licensed. Anyway it’s all good, hopefully Liverpool and a few teams from the Bundesliga can make it for the final version.

MO_DINERO said:
Will Arsenal still be licensed then? Because a few people seem to think that Konami can only license two Premiership clubs.

...About the LFP licensing, they should have written ligue 1 or le championnat to avoid confusion with the Spanish league. I understand though that it would be a surprise if ligue 1 were licensed. Anyway it’s all good, hopefully Liverpool and a few teams from the Bundesliga can make it for the final version.

They're still licensed, look at the 2nd from bottom line on the far right.

Anything about Fenerbahce, Sporting Lisbon or Benfica? I've found the real team names and player callnames in we10, so was wondering if they're going to be licensed for PES6.

Yeah good knews for french ligue he erase Fifa by ea with real license and players name i think they can do that with the lot of money they have since pro evolution soccer.They can do that for us

ThomasGOAL can you please explain to SB next time you "speak" that football goes deeper than the top flight teams and that,and I think I speak for everyone who uses it, the ML is a lazy half assed joke and has been year on year. :roll:

Yeah this is great
But, Thomas, do you knwo if in French Cup, the teams will use these horrible adidas kits with a giant sponsor? :lol:
I coulnd't imagine PSG with adidas lol

Porco said:
Yeah this is great
But, Thomas, do you knwo if in French Cup, the teams will use these horrible adidas kits with a giant sponsor? :lol:
I coulnd't imagine PSG with adidas lol
lol, i don't think :lol:

What an hard fuck! Benfica, Sporting and Porto licensed ahah loads of hours playing derbys and classics and ML too. :D

Hope PES7 have the "Selecção" fully licensed since SuperLiga it's impossible beacause of EA's FIFA.

Mark said:
Hi Thomas.

Do you now something about the rumours, that konami include the thirst Leagues of Sweden and Argentinia in PES 6?
I don't think but Seabass have alot of secrets, so...

SPiTFiRE said:
What an hard fuck! Benfica, Sporting and Porto licensed ahah loads of hours playing derbys and classics and ML too. :D

Hope PES7 have the "Selecção" fully licensed since SuperLiga it's impossible beacause of EA's FIFA.
Superliga/Brasileirão/Argentinean Apertura-clausura are very best than Eredshity IMO. Who play with Excelsior? Ah, c'mon Konami.

Also it's a bit idiotic of some clubs don't let Konami get their licenses.
1. They will not lose their squads and kits in FIFA 07.
2. Konami pays them for it.
3. Konami is doing like a "marketing" with their proper kits, proper licenses. Like they did with Japan, we get Nippon mode that your obligated to play with Japan.

so why have unreal teams, to keep Kel making kits? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom