Ligue 1

Re: Ligue 1 - 13/14

Decent so far, Montpellier with some nice counters. Pastore has been horrible.

Mariano the rb for Bordeaux is one to watch. Also amazing the amount of youth at Monaco. Rodriquez looks to be a beast , ocampos, carasco... Wow

Monaco didn't have to be helped by the referee on the 2nd goal (Emannuel Riviere clearly pulled Congré's short) because their teamplay is absolutely wonderful.
That could have changed the game, but still, totally deserved victory for Monaco.
Ranieri just proved to me again what a fantastic coach he is, because creating a team with those automatisms in less than 3 months is just epic.

That Carrasco is quite something - he's out of control! Monaco scored 4 goals in something like 16 shots - which is pretty good.

Looks like a bumpy start for PSG.

wtf? Why is Stade Louis II empty? Football w/ a crowd bug!!!!!

French Ligue 1: Monaco 0 - 0 Toulouse HT :JAY:

Very poor match, we were missing Brandao but it was a bad match. Penalty was really soft too.

MRW Montpellier scores at the last minute yesterday
MOURINHO-FIST-PUMPS1.gif

WHAT A PERFORMANCE by Monaco !!!
As usual a fantastic Obbadi, the shadow guy who no one notices but the a hell of a work in the midfield, and the MAGNFICIENT (you'll not see me use that word often, so profit) Riviere : as a sub or as a starter he does his job and he does it perfectly well.
I hope he'll continue performing this well (he's still 23), maybe he'll get called by Deschamps as Benzema is out of luck in l'EDF.

How amazing were Reims tonight? they bossed Monaco while playing some great fottbaall, their team work took the upper hand against Monaco's individualites. How good was De Previle too? He was all over the place, I think he covered like 1,8 Km, that's fucking mental for a striker.

How amazing were Reims tonight? they bossed Monaco while playing some great fottbaall, their team work took the upper hand against Monaco's individualites. How good was De Previle too? He was all over the place, I think he covered like 1,8 Km, that's fucking mental for a striker.

i liked the other striker as well, he was fast and has great technique. You can see the quality in james rodriquez.. looks to be quite a player

Kadir is beasting this year, he scored his 5th goal tonight, joining Rennes was the bast decision he ever made. Montanier really knows how to get the best of his players.

What I meant was that it was mainly THEIR fault, because without that stupid 2nd yellow card (just like Jebbour's red card -_-), they COULD have won the game.

Well that's PSG's FFP plan sorted. The highlight has to be that this sponsorship is going to retroactively paid back to 2012 to cover those losses too. Magnificient stuff this.

Imagine how many workers they could pay to build their stadia for 200m euros a year? Of course, that pretends they're actually paying those workers at all.

Shameful stuff, imho.

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1...ve-200-million-euros-sponsorship-deal?cc=5901
PSG confirm massive sponsorship deal

October 30, 2013
By Ian Holyman, France Correspondent

Paris Saint-Germain have officially announced their sponsorship deal with the Qatar Tourism Authority which will net the Ligue 1 champions up to 200 million euros a year.

Mooted last season, the agreement was publicly confirmed on Tuesday making PSG the first club to be sponsored by a state.

Income from the deal, which will reportedly be retroactively paid back to 2012, is said to increase incrementally year-on-year through to a reported maximum of 200 million euros come 2016.

"Our association with the Qatar Tourism Authority allows us to give ourselves the means necessary for the development of the club in the direction that we envisage," PSG's CEO Jean-Claude Blanc said.

It clearly benefits the image, as well as the results, of the club. QTA's support enables us to offer our supporters a level of performance in keeping with their expectations and our ambitions."

The sum will significantly help offset PSG's annual budget, which this year totals 430 million euros, though the club will also have to provide details of the agreement to UEFA before European football's governing body takes it into account with regard to the club's obligations to meet Financial Fair Play regulations.

As part of the agreement, Laurent Blanc's squad will be able to use Qatar's high-performance ASPIRE centre for this year's winter training camp, the third successive year the French club will have travelled to the Gulf state during their winter break, to prepare for a high-profile friendly with Real Madrid in Doha on Jan. 2, which will launch the second half of their season.

Well I don't really get the problem: They have a lot of money so if they want to spend it buying 70M€ a player where is the problem? they just spend the money they have.

In another hand you have clubs that have debts and spend 100M€ to buy a player. Isn't this the problem in the football nowaday? spending the money you don't have?

Back
Top Bottom