List of 8 Stadiums from PES 6 Xbox 360

8 stadiums!!comfirmed by testers in the french video!!and they have the full game not a beta

tiktiktiktik said:
less teams, less options, less editing, less stadiums, less players.......Welcome to nextgen gaming!
So true. In ten years time it'll be a choice of two teams and one player to control. Welcome to the future, everything's better...

I realise it must take them a massive amount of time to make everything from scratch and make it with ten times the polygons or whatever, but come on. I would settle for the old, crap-looking stadiums converted into high-definition; I never look at them anyway, but it would be nice to have them there.

And I can't see it getting better either, I don't think this time next year there will be double the stadiums; this is Nokami we're talking about. It'll be four new stadiums, four of the old ones deleted.

You lot all care about nothing but the gameplay, which is only slightly tweaked each year, so you'll still love the game. For me though, this tactic of "release the same game every year with three tweaks for another £40" is getting ridiculous.

I think its a joke personally. there seems to be an an attitude adopted by konami about standing still and not needing to push on.

Now seabass has admitted, Small edit mode on x box 360 well thanks alot Konami! wasted all that money on x box and then pre ordering! I think i will swiftly be getting fifa if also these other rumors are true, but then again that only has 6 leagues! Next Gen sucks eggs!

hmph, it seems every day we find out theres something missing in the 360 version.

will the game even have an exhibition mode by the time its out?

;)

psimonius said:
Good. One less idiot to play online.

hahahaha,yeah. hopefully everyone that only cares about the kit editing dissapears, so people that care for football will be dominating online.
maybe there wont be so many cutback goals with brazil this year,and
that's a reason to pay at least 100 $ ! :D

Hold on guys, is it confirmed the 360 version will ahve online play? You never know, maybe they didnt have time for that either. Dont know why you are moaning/cheering/whatever people that are showing dissapointment in getting an inferior game for a nextgen console? If nothing else thats a logical feeling, whereas you guys seem to be pleased about it. I bought the 360 last month in expectation for this game but im now thinking it was a waste of money. We are getting a very poor 'port' of a game with hardly any improvement over we10. And the 8 stadiums can be confirmed by seabass' comment int he latest interview that the stadiums havent been edited and crowd havent been changed and because of that only 'some will do' Probably meaning the 8 listed.

If anything you comments regarding people cancelling their pre-order shows a level of stupidity on your part, why should we be spending 40p/60e on a game that when all is said and done is an inferior version to the current gen. Like i said before, less teams, less options, less stadiums, less players, less editing for widescreen and 'hd'. And if anybody thinks that the hd will make it a better looking game think of this, now you will be able to see the poor standard kits even better then before and you cant even edit them.

I really do despair. Why people are not more angry over seabass comments i'll never know, he's basically giving you less for more money!!!!!!!!

I think 90% of the people on here feel like "if God gives you £1,000, and then the next day gives you £1, you don't just get angry and ask where the other £999 has gone". That's how they see the guy, God.

Personally I've given £1,000 to Seabass in ten years, buying every single revision of their game, and I don't think they were worth anywhere near that amount in total. If I could get all my money back and play ISS:PE2 on the PSone for ten years then I wouldn't be bothered in the slightest, the game is Pro Tweaked Soccer, nowhere near an "Evolution". But if people love the gameplay, they love the gameplay.

El Diego said:
It's just Thomas 'everything is rubbish apart from Sony' Goal's 'claim'. He doesn't know anymore than we do.
Man your a twat! you should go back to that hole that you came from and stop having a pop at ESTABLISHED & DECENT members of this forum!

DJ

djdoc360 said:
Man your a twat! you should go back to that hole that you came from and stop having a pop at ESTABLISHED & DECENT members of this forum!

DJ

Are you dating him or something? Chill out man, I'm just saying he is always first to start the 360-bashing and it's boring. He doesn't KNOW there are only 8 stadiums. I am entitled to my opinion of a member and that is that. You don't like me and I can deal with that so get off my case and go play Sonic.

IF a Konami rep can prove there are 8 stadia I will accept this but until then . . .

tiktiktiktik said:
Hold on guys, is it confirmed the 360 version will ahve online play? You never know, maybe they didnt have time for that either. Dont know why you are moaning/cheering/whatever people that are showing dissapointment in getting an inferior game for a nextgen console? If nothing else thats a logical feeling, whereas you guys seem to be pleased about it. I bought the 360 last month in expectation for this game but im now thinking it was a waste of money. We are getting a very poor 'port' of a game with hardly any improvement over we10. And the 8 stadiums can be confirmed by seabass' comment int he latest interview that the stadiums havent been edited and crowd havent been changed and because of that only 'some will do' Probably meaning the 8 listed.

If anything you comments regarding people cancelling their pre-order shows a level of stupidity on your part, why should we be spending 40p/60e on a game that when all is said and done is an inferior version to the current gen. Like i said before, less teams, less options, less stadiums, less players, less editing for widescreen and 'hd'. And if anybody thinks that the hd will make it a better looking game think of this, now you will be able to see the poor standard kits even better then before and you cant even edit them.

100% the same, got mine 1 month ago today, sent it back today as well.. it has an error, it ruined a disk... i rank up Microsoft they said put it on a solid surface i said it was on a desk so what is more solid i could put it on.. they said Concrete i just lmao'd down the phone.. and then they weren't saying its the machine then they hung up. I rang back a few mins later with someother monkey answering the phone, he told me to send it back to them so o have today.

I bought this just for pes basicly. And all this news feels like i have just been booted in the balls. If this game is as terrible as it sounds i might have to reconsider buying the next title unless they show signs of improvement. It sounds like Konami waited until the last second before starting the game.

psimonius said:
Good. One less idiot to play online.

You're calling me an idiot because i express my disappointment at next-gen PES being a stripped down version of current-gen PES? Do you work for Konami or something? All you do is praise them for improving precious little over the last year, and taking away one of the game's best features - the edit mode. The 360 version doesn't even look that next-gen. So well done Konami for doing fuck all for the last 18 months? You're Konami's dream - you will always buy the game regardless of how lacklustre it is.

You're probably the same type of person who used to moan about FIFA bringing out new games with updated rosters and a couple of gimmicks here and there. Now Konami are doing this and EA are the ones that are working hard. FIFA 07 on the 360 is shaping up to be a great game that actaully makes use of the consoles capabilities.

El Diego said:
Are you dating him or something? Chill out man, I'm just saying he is always first to start the 360-bashing and it's boring. He doesn't KNOW there are only 8 stadiums. I am entitled to my opinion of a member and that is that. You don't like me and I can deal with that so get off my case and go play Sonic.

IF a Konami rep can prove there are 8 stadia I will accept this but until then . . .
No im not dating him lol hes not my type :). Anywayz im chilled I just dont like people having a pop at respected members. Yeah ill be honest me and TG have locked horns in the past in an Xbox 360 vs PS3 war but its just pointless as we all know the 360 is out there and has been for a year and the PS3 hasnt shown yet :)

Yeah ill go play Sonic :) I play one of them at least once every few weeks or so. Its a good alternative to PES :lmao:

DJ

peropa said:
A spanish review of the retail version says that Riazor is also in the game. Also says that some stadiums have official licenses (Bernabeu, Olimpico Roma, San Siro, Riazor...)

Source: http://www.meristation.com/v3/des_avances.php?id=cw4529402a287e1&idj=cw44893ace7170d&pic=360

Well found mate, I've translated it (to the best I can):

(Page 1)

After the first beta that Konami showed in Leipzig we have had access to the final version of PES 6 for 360 and the certain thing is that it has been able with a stroke of the pen to erase all the distrusts that we experimented at the end of August in the first parties. Pro Evolution Soccer 6 (Xbox 360) The debut of Pro Evolution Soccer in the new generation took place in the Games Convention de Leipzip. It was the ace that Konami kept in the sleeve with respect to the E3 - and the new one to trailer of MGS4 showing the wicks as deference of Kojima with Europe although the first impressions were not all the positive ones that were expected. With this beta in the writing and so and as it pointed at his moment Juan Porteiro, seemed to perceive itself that we were before port direct of version PS2 without hardly particularitities and added. Pro Evolution Soccer 6 (Xbox 360) the certain thing is that we finished disappointed by the level of PES 6 in the new generation in virtue to the shown thing in that beta, but for days we have had to be right and to update the changes and improvements that we have been able to see implemented in its final version, shown in the European end of the PES Liga in Dublín. We commented the situation with a representative of Konami Europe and it could not more than to accept the part of fault of the company in this point and to promise that in later years public betas with a as low level will not become as the shown one in Leipzig. Pro Evolution Soccer 6 (Xbox 360) And it is that version 360 of PES 6 deserves that their virtues with respect to his stand out homónimo for PS2; independently of the greater resolution, greater amount of animations than ends at a more fluid movement and detailed, stages portrayed to the minimum detail and than have elevated much the previous level - in addition now it is counted on several official licenses of the more emblematic European coliseos: Santiago Bernabeu, San Siro, the Olympic one of Rome or Riazor- and what it has improved more with respect to the beta: of launching slips rickety and populated by an immovable public who remained in an inexplicable position of open arms it has happened to transmit all the opposite; a great number of modeled 3D different poblan the seats, with different actions, positions, pefil and until placards. Without a doubt an atmosphere that causes that soccer is breathed. The turf, the most showy element of the first beta, continues maintaining all its splendor, since we have been able to see new and different cuts and conditions of the grass, some including bald spots in zones still more even punished, or pools with rain. All it contributes to give a deserved fotorrealista touch him. Pro Evolution Soccer 6 (Xbox 360) In spite of making justice what it has left also winning we must yet say that there are things that have not improved in these last weeks and that must improve the next year necessarily. The clothes of the players and their hair need to feel in movement, not like something static that are not altered, and the face animations, cleared the first planes before the initial serve that are at an acceptable level, do not give the stature, specially in the celebrations when the marking, with authentic silly things in the recreation of the soccer players.

(Page 2)

Some other curiosities that we have appreciated in our contact with this final version are the unique appearance of Adriano in the menus of the game, without Cesc Fábregas - something that we do not know if it will be ended up modifying and the cleanest interface of the one than makes finery the version for 360, although maintains the plantemiento and the same fireproof font traditional that Konami would have to think already about rejoicing. Also we could appreciate the introduction sequence, that consists of an exhibition of urban soccer freestyle in charge of an English sport well-known. The present thing and of tendency that is east style at the present time, but in our opinion is undeniable, an introduction that devoid individualist and of the sense of equipment or nationality that surrounds to its competitions, nonhouse with Pro Evolution. Pro Evolution Soccer 6 (Xbox 360) Another detail, comparing both versions, is the difference of a same the eleven criterion to establish ideal between the option autoshort of PS2 and 360. This allows the CPU to calculate as they are the best players available in all the establishment of eleven soccer players and to make ideal according to the tactics unfolded by the player. While in PS2 the machine inclined by a center of the field for Brazil made up of Emerson, Juninho Pernambucano, Ronaldinho and Kaká, in 360 Juninho was displaced by Gilberto Silva and catapult Ronaldinho to the end in damage of Adriano, that yielded its position in the eleven to Robinho. Pro Evolution Soccer 6 (Xbox 360) Speaking of the groups, these totally are updated in this version: Diarra, Kings, Emerson or Van Nistelrooy appear precise in Real Madrid, Joaquin in the Valencia, Gudjohnsen, Thuram and Zambrotta in the Barecelona or Costinha, Agüero and Maniche in the Athletic one of Madrid, where by the way, still it appears Kezman, already transferred. The equipaciones also are the effective ones, although we have missed some esponsor, like for example, Unicef in the t-shirt of Barcelona. Pro Evolution Soccer 6 (Xbox 360) the control in 360 stays just as the one of PS2 although we had to pay the price to be accustomed the DualShock; it is uncomfortable initially and not indeed by its bad characteristics if not by the simple fact from not playing traditionally with the controller of 360. This is something that those that is customary to play with PES 5 in the new machine of Microsoft will undergo less and than it ends up surpassing itself, not without a phase of initial shock. Pro Evolution Soccer 6 (Xbox 360) Reason why we have seen these last days PES 6 will have a worthy debut in 360, although it gives to several of lime and several us of sand and must score several elements to improve in his second incursion in the new generation, that seems that it will be in the second fourth month period of the 2007, in Japan and like Winning Eleven 11.

Last edited by a moderator:
8 stadiums? :D

Now, must be more than 10, after 1 month, it will be more than 20. ;)

Dont take easy Konami guys! Dont forget that this company made best football games in 1996 to 2006.

that made no sense lol. Can anyone pick out key points from that review?

as far as i could tell it was a positive review, there may be hope yet!

tiktiktiktik said:

At last! Someone has actually hit the nail on the head rather then goin "Konami are getting lazy! They are teh sux!" Bravo. I commend you. :applause:

Oh and yes, 1 on 1 play via Live is confirmed.

Back
Top Bottom