Full list of 8 Stadiums from PES 6 Xbox 360

- Stade Louis II (Monaco)
- San Siro (Milan AC/Inter)
- Estadio Olimpico (AS Roma/Lazio)
- Camp Nou (FC Barcelona)
- Santiago Bernabeu (Real Madrid)
- Amsterdam Arena (Ajax)
- El Monumental (River Plate - New one)
- Mix Stadium (Stamford Bridge and Old Trafford - No Team - New one)

ThomasGOAL said:

- Amsterdam Arena (Ajax)

Source? There has to be more than that.

There's no real reason for them to cut any stadiums out - there isn't anymore detail on them over the current-gen versions from what I can see.

It's just Thomas 'everything is rubbish apart from Sony' Goal's 'claim'. He doesn't know anymore than we do.

This game looks and sounds like an embarrassment. 8 stadiums, no real edit mode, no bundesliga. It's laughable. Cancelled my pre-order. Who cares about gameplay when theres no feeling of REALness at all. Graphics lets face it are a joke for next gen, you cant even play as the german teams (not that I personally really do but still). I'm sick of the Pro Evo rails.

What a joke Konami are

Is it CONFIRMED that there are only 8 stadiums? Is it CONFIRMED that there is no edit mode?

No - so stop flapping.

El Diego said:
It's just Thomas 'everything is rubbish apart from Sony' Goal's 'claim'. He doesn't know anymore than we do.
El Diego said:
Is it CONFIRMED that there are only 8 stadiums? Is it CONFIRMED that there is no edit mode?

No - so stop flapping.
You have a short memory ---> :-$ s**t *p

twoodster said:
There's no real reason for them to cut any stadiums out - there isn't anymore detail on them over the current-gen versions from what I can see.

Actually I seem to remember Seabass saying that all the stadiums needed re-doing for the 360 version (couldn't tell they're redone from what we've seen) but never mentioned a limited amount of them due to it.

STG said:
Actually I seem to remember Seabass saying that all the stadiums needed re-doing for the 360 version (couldn't tell they're redone from what we've seen) but never mentioned a limited amount of them due to it.

Yeah, they've been redone for next-gen apparently. Perhaps the development time for these is so long that they stopped at 8.

Whilst I would like more, its not really a deal breaker for me if there's only 8. So long as they're well represented and the pitchs are good, that's good enough for me. There were plenty of stadiums in PES5 I hated, and we all know which pitch was the worst. Perhaps it was due a culling.

IF there are only 8 stadiums I won't lose sleep over it but it proves how lazy Konami are yet again.

ThomasGOAL, let me guess, there is going to be 112 stadiums on the PS3 version? :lol:

(SonyThomas works underground for the gaming industry, she knows everything)

I'd rather have eight quality next gen stadiums that are clearly distinct from the ps2 version than a whole heap that Konami just rushed to put together that would look dodgy.

Stadiums are nice but not that important to me. IMO as long as they have the licenced teams stadiums that's all I care about. Nah Gameplay actually is the most important thing.

In PES7 I hope Konami get the German League back in the next version. Also more Leagues in general would be nice... I don't get why there is no J-League EA obviously don't have the rights to it.

Last edited:
8 qualiy next gen stadiums eh? what screenshots you been looking at.

If this was EA saying only 8 stadiums you would be giving them hell, just shows the double standards around here.

cowden_harley said:

If this was EA saying only 8 stadiums you would be giving them hell, just shows the double standards around here.

Yeah but the exception is that EA can't win with quality so they go for quantity instead. It's less of a big deal if Konami go for a more low-key approach as they get the gameplay right.

cowden_harley said:

Probably why it's called Evo-web and not Fifa-web, don't you think?:D

Personally I don't really care how many stadiums there are, just that players are updated.

Was there really any need to create a new thread for this topic? Like we haven't got enough......

cowden_harley said:

Did you smoke marijuana or other things before writing this message. Only 8 stadiums seen on videos and pictures, not official 8 stadiums. And, I can bet with you that PES6 will contain more than 25 stadiums.

this is only speculations ! PEOPLE,PES FANS this is KONAMI im sure that we will get amazing, the most quality product ! and those all bed things will release false

El Diego said:

No - so stop flapping.

Totally agree.
Theres all these so called rumours saying "theres only 8 stadiums" "theres no edit mode" have any of us actually played/seen the finished copy, I'm not on about some demo in HMV, I'm talking about the finished product in your hands.

I can almost guarantee there will be an edit mode, Konami have always had the edit mode, so why get rid now? The only thing missing (in my opinion) will be the option to edit stats of each player as theres gonna be over 200 of them!!!

I can't understand why soooo many people are getting upset with 'static' screen-shots of the game too, it looks really fluid when playing. Which is the important part. Look at it this way, FIFA 07 looked nice in static shots, but when you actually come to play it it looks like the dogs dinner!

Si

Bule said:
Did you smoke marijuana or other things before writing this message. Only 8 stadiums seen on videos and pictures, not official 8 stadiums. And, I can bet with you that PES6 will contain more than 25 stadiums.

No no thanks, dont want any of that stuff. Im just going on what Thomas Goal has said.

8 stadiums would be a disgrace if the rumours are true. I wish people would stop making excuses for Konami. This is the next-gen era which means games should be getting bigger, not smaller. To reduce the stadium number from 35 to 8 is just pure laziness, especially as from what i've seen the 360 stadiums look EXACTLY the same as the PS2 ones.

However, this is still rumour, but i'm not confident we'll see more than 8 in the final game.

u ppl need to stop crying about all this rumour shit...jus wait for the final Version then cry if anythings wrong!!!!!!

ThomasGOAL said:

- Amsterdam Arena (Ajax)

blah blah blah, please stop this. Speak of what is officially confirmed

Back
Top Bottom