List of all tricks

I

Indian

Hi

dunno if it was posted or not but iam trying to find a list with all the tricks u can do in winning eleven games. special shots, drippling, hints etc. can someone help me find it ? there must be a site which get updated reguarlaly `?

searching now for 2-3 days couldnt find one.

thx
Indian

You didnt check the skills thread? theres a site on there with all the tricks + how to do them with a video.

Indian said:
Hi

dunno if it was posted or not but iam trying to find a list with all the tricks u can do in winning eleven games. special shots, drippling, hints etc. can someone help me find it ? there must be a site which get updated reguarlaly `?

searching now for 2-3 days couldnt find one.

thx
Indian

Try http://www.pesmoves.com (thats the address I think). But its only updated up to WE8I I think. But has all the basic to advanced moves.

But to really enjoy WE games, there are so many moves that are individual to each person who plays it, and its derived from the combination of all the basic/advanced moves.

There are not many tricks though and most of these aren't mainly gimmicky like the 360 turn, sidestep, dragback.

Can also find moves in forums like these, but they're scattered all over the palce, so you really have to trawl thru.

Cheers mate. :applause:

KAiWAi said:
It's still under construction and, sorry, it's in french :
http://www.wearepes.com/iboard/index.php?showtopic=10391&st=0

I try to finish this gameplay-guide before PES5 arrive... !!
(sorry, the website is sometime down... try later)

tin, il est sympathique ton guide, mais je n'ai pas le bon codec pour visionner les vidéos et le codec que l'aide en ligne du lecteur windows media m'indique n'est pas un freeware, je suis donc ultimement dégouté
vois-tu une solution pour que je puisse les visionner ?

me no french only english, german, hindi, urdu or punjabi :)

tin, il est sympathique ton guide, mais je n'ai pas le bon codec pour visionner les vidéos et le codec que l'aide en ligne du lecteur windows media m'indique n'est pas un freeware, je suis donc ultimement dégouté
vois-tu une solution pour que je puisse les visionner ?
Telecharge DiVx puis lie les videos qui ne marchaient pas sur windows media ,there should be no more probleme

Back
Top Bottom