LittleBigPlanet

I'll probably still have a go at that - I was trying to unlock everything first but the Santa's workshop level can be done now without anything extra needed.

The couch could probably be done as well but I think that's going to take a hell of a long time to pull off while this can be done hopefully in time for Christmas.

Here's my new level thats in production at the minute!

Gamefaqs Concert

pictures are the begining of the level!

PB140145.jpg

PB140146.jpg

tell me what you think!

I'll play it tomorrow.

I finally got past the last level on The Islands today with the help off some random person online :COOL:

I've just though - I could imagine your level AP getting moderated and removed as you have the copyright GAMEFAQS text/Gamespot logo.

They're being really tough on everything - you might slip through but I could imagine some pleb would mark your level and report you.

HAHA pleb, I love that word I haven't heard it in ages.

I finally got past the last level on The Islands today with the help off some random person online :COOL:

Argh! I could have used some help when I did that, it made me so mad! As did all the bloody Wilderness levels. Took me much patience to do them, which isn't good considering I have a short temper.

I'm in the middle of making a level, in a dark, gloomy castle full of little traps and what not, it's taking so long though. I mean, my first level was just rushed and crappy, but this, I am taking much time doing it. I wish I wasn't such a perfectionist, by the time I do it the sequel will be out. :LOL:

Getting real tired of the ps3 now! The few times I play on it something bad happens. Today I did the misstake in bying the extras for Little big Planet, and as always, none of it is to be found in the game after I download it :BLEH:

You should try and redownload them through your download history and don't background download them. Set one off - leave it alone until it downloads and installs then do the next.

You should try and redownload them through your download history and don't background download them. Set one off - leave it alone until it downloads and installs then do the next.

Ok, I have tried it now but still no luck. It says that it should download when I go to game. But when I start the game none of it is there:RANT:

Hmmm I have no idea then.

I had a problem when i downloaded my Kratos and Nariko costumes - both failed to show in the game but then i re downloaded them in my history and installed them that way and when i loaded the game back up they appeared ok.

Random news for tonight

Servers Undergoing Restart [22.30 GMT, 15 November]

We've observed some stability and speed issues with the LittleBigPlanet servers in the last 30 minutes so are going to restart the system which should resolve the problems.

Downtime is not expected to be lengthy and the servers should return shortly.

We'll update further if this outage is likely to last longer than expected, meanwhile apologies for any frustration this may cause.

Kellex, dunno what copy of the game you have but the downloads are region locked, the exact same happened to me. I have the NA version though I am in the UK cause I imported it early, so I have to use the US ones as neither the UK or JP ones showed up, which is a bastard cause that means I can't get the premium ones as I have no US credit card. Hope it helps.

To answer Holio from a page or two ago, asking if it was worth 30 smackers... Looking at all of the videos I didn't fancy this at all, but as always I bought into the hype and thought I'd give it a chance (I've done that with other games and been pleasantly surprised).

I managed to persuade someone to get it for me as an early birthday present and after hammering it for a few days, and getting the missus to play it with me, I've got to say... It bores the tits off me.

Most of the online levels are either too short, too simple or too complicated (my favourite level so far has been the Lost level and even that only lasted for about 2 minutes). I was expecting the missus to love it (which would have made it worth the purchase so that we have something co-op to play), seeing as everyone else's missus seems to love it, but surprisingly she feels exactly the same way. "All you do is jump around and it gets really tedious" - she'd rather play Fallout 3.

I'm really disappointed, I could see from the videos it was just a cute little fad, and I have absolutely no inclination to be "creative" and make my own level at all (so all of the "prizes" are pretty meaningless). Tried playing it online to see if that spiced it up and the other guys ended up finishing the level for us while we were sat at the start.

Getting really pissed off with the PS3 now, if Killzone 2 turns out to be poor then it will be going.

To answer Holio from a page or two ago, asking if it was worth 30 smackers... Looking at all of the videos I didn't fancy this at all, but as always I bought into the hype and thought I'd give it a chance (I've done that with other games and been pleasantly surprised).

I managed to persuade someone to get it for me as an early birthday present and after hammering it for a few days, and getting the missus to play it with me, I've got to say... It bores the tits off me.

Most of the online levels are either too short, too simple or too complicated (my favourite level so far has been the Lost level and even that only lasted for about 2 minutes). I was expecting the missus to love it (which would have made it worth the purchase so that we have something co-op to play), seeing as everyone else's missus seems to love it, but surprisingly she feels exactly the same way. "All you do is jump around and it gets really tedious" - she'd rather play Fallout 3.

I'm really disappointed, I could see from the videos it was just a cute little fad, and I have absolutely no inclination to be "creative" and make my own level at all (so all of the "prizes" are pretty meaningless). Tried playing it online to see if that spiced it up and the other guys ended up finishing the level for us while we were sat at the start.

Getting really pissed off with the PS3 now, if Killzone 2 turns out to be poor then it will be going.

Ta lad, 30 quid saved! Woot woot! I aint a platformer fan at heart anyhow, so was always dubious about it, but with all the review scores it had been running up I wondered if it was worth a try, but like yourself, I wouldnt be a creator so I will let it lie for now.

I assume spite - i'd love to know how they've been accepted and taken down seeing as they have nothing in them that could be snapshotted as copyright or offensive.

Although in the beta people were drawing cocks and writing FUCK in levels - then pausing and taking a screenshot and the levels were being pulled!

MM and Sony need to get the new report/moderation system in place asap!

The Azure Palace has been pulled.

The people out their who are reporting levels for no reason are fucking idiots! :RANT:

Unbelievable, I know the guy who did that on LBPC, I bet he is gonna be well pissed off. There's nothing even remotely offensive on that level. World Of Color has gone too I see...

Do I do upload my level when it's done?! :RANT:

I still love this game though...

Kellex, dunno what copy of the game you have but the downloads are region locked, the exact same happened to me. I have the NA version though I am in the UK cause I imported it early, so I have to use the US ones as neither the UK or JP ones showed up, which is a bastard cause that means I can't get the premium ones as I have no US credit card. Hope it helps.

Its a normal region 2 PAL verson. Got it in Norway. I play and downloaded the extras from my US acount. Guess thats the problem.. As there is no downloadable stuff for LBP on the Europe PSN shop I guess I wasted my money. Why there is no downloadable stuff for LBP in Europe beats me. So the PS3 will just be a Blue Ray player for me!

I have the european version and found the space suit and the halloween one in the store, installed it and played it without a problem.

So you have the EU version then? You get them for the EU store? Cause that's fine, it's just getting the EU downloads don't work for me cause I have the NA.

Last edited:
Anyone want to do some co op this week on The Bunker level?

I'll do some co op but i'm only up to the erm.. ive just got past the volcano level so im a while away from you.

I'll have to get off SDvR09 and onto LBP again

Back
Top Bottom