LittleBigPlanet

LOCO ROCO OUTFITS ZOMG!!!11111one

I'm definitely gonna go trade in the NA version I have and get the UK one so I can purchase these when we get them.

BTW does anyone know if my save file will still work fine with a different region copy? Please God don't tell me even the save files are region locked, I will cry.

No the save won't work - I used to convert PS2 saves between NTSC and PAL and it was one of the big things im missing on the PS3. I hope someone cracks it like they did with the PS2 soon.

Ahhh right, thanks for letting me know that Rad, instead of getting the UK version I've invested in some US PSN credits via eBay. I DO NOT want to do all that again, especially since I've just unlocked the really hard to get Devil outfit for my Sackgirl.

The sales aren't bad, their just not as much as anticipated.

Sony only have themselves to blame though, its their biggest game of the year comes out yet they don't support it with advertising. The TV ad campaign for their games don't start until the end of the month/early December by then the game would have been out for 5/6 weeks.

Its a new IP, their supposed to market the shit out of the game, that's what Ubisoft did with Assassins Creed and that sold 6 million copies.

Finally managed to complete The Bunker after literally 15 playthroughs of that damn level. It was always the Big Wheel that killed me and I only ever managed to drop down to the final conveyor belt twice. The second time I was literally sweating, heart pounding, and adrenaline surging. Haven't felt this good/bad in years!!! Such relief!!!

I'm currently stuck on that level, I'm going to have to dig deep and get it done.

I've been so close to Acing that damn level. Got right at the end of the huge spiral turning wheel, always die there. About 30 times I've tried easily. Infact, it's harder than the actual Collector Boss.

i think the easier way to pass the wheel is to walk on top of the last outer ring, and fall down at the last moment. With luck, you should end up close to the drop-down hole. i can't even contemplate acing that level.

lbplumines.jpg

c20081205_lumi_01_cs1w1_567x319.jpg

c20081205_lumi_02_cs1w1_567x319.jpg

You've seen enough "game within a game" things for LittleBigPlanet to make you ill. Gradius, Tetris, whatever, it's been done. But you haven't seen Lumines, especially one that comes from Q Entertainment.

Yes, Q, the creators of the original, have teamed up with Media Molecule and Sony to launch an official version of Lumines within LittleBigPlanet. It's due sometime this "winter".

:)

Kotaku

A santa sackboy is coming tomorrow and next week.

3098069015_c2220c0f7a.jpg

the Santa coat and a set of trousers this week and the rest the following week - strange but that's whats going on.

Also the SF2 sackboys will be coming tomorrow - no doubt for a small fee

ADORABLE!! I'm so getting the Santa stuff, and I'm really looking forward to being a Chun Li sackgirl.

On a random LBP note, I've finally done the base of my castle level, yay. Now for the polishing off and decorations...

I think Sony have failed to realise that Advertising = Sales. I see so many Nintendo Wii and Xbox 360 ads from September but I only saw a PlayStation 3 ad in the first week of December!

LittleBigPlanet introduces “Level Packs

First we introduced an array of costumes for Sackboy, now the PS Store is pleased to introduce exciting new LBP ‘Level Packs’ to fill your Pop-it with more themed creative items. Our level packs are filled with several new items including new costumes, cool objects, decorative items and numerous stickers all for you to enjoy creating new levels – all for just $2.99.

Check the store this Thursday and get your hands on our first one: Festive Level Pack (includes):

* Two new Costumes – Christmas Tree headpiece and a Wrapped Sackboy.

TreeFrontGiftBoyFront
* One new Create Material = Wrapping Paper (cardboard w/ giftwrap texture).
* Two new Objects = A Festive Sleigh and holiday themed light.
* Six new Decorations = A Festive Bauble, Bell, Wrapping Bow, Candy Cane, Card and Stocking.
* A ton of new Stickers = holiday themed of course, including a Red Nose Reindeer, Elves, Turkey images and many more.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008...duces-“level-packs”-ps-store-121808/#comments

Back
Top Bottom