LIVE? ANYONE? LIVE? ANYONE? No?

CW

C Dub
Founding Member
6 October 2001
Liverpool
Anyone fancy playing owt tonight or are we letting Live die a slow death during the summer and starting again when the big releases start hitting again?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Live Tonight - Anybody....

I maybe about from after 9, but wouldnt say for sure I suppose. Plus a game of anything would be good, I wouldnt mind having a go on Halo2 as it's been a dogs age since doing that, plus couple of new free maps released I think.

As for big releases, Ghost Recon 2.5 is out in August, Rainbow Six:4 Lockdown is the 1st of September now, Far Cry is the 29th of Sept, but I think Black Hawk Down with upto 50 people on Live is out in July, mind you if we got 5 people on a game we'd be laughing ;)

if those Halo maps are free now I might (still probably not) boot it up if everyones playing that.

Otherwise possibly Forza, or even some comedy TS3 action or something. :D

I think Halo is looking like the game of choice, might see some of you on later

I think perhaps we should mix it up a bit. Have a few games on Halo, then mozy over to Forza, and perhaps some Ghost Recon? A Live pub crawl if you will :)

Holio said:
As for big releases, Ghost Recon 2.5 is out in August, Rainbow Six:4 Lockdown is the 1st of September now, Far Cry is the 29th of Sept, but I think Black Hawk Down with upto 50 people on Live is out in July, mind you if we got 5 people on a game we'd be laughing
icon_wink.gif
Don't forget Conker: Live and Reloaded, out this Friday! I can tell you know, multiplayer should be alot of fun playing with mates ;) (not bots!)

Well the technology really let us down last night which was a real shame. However one thing that Halo2 highlighted was that I didn't have a fecking clue what to do in the gametypes!

Any chance someone can give me a rundown of some of the more popular gametypes??

Holio said:
As for big releases, Ghost Recon 2.5 is out in August, Rainbow Six:4 Lockdown is the 1st of September now, Far Cry is the 29th of Sept, but I think Black Hawk Down with upto 50 people on Live is out in July, mind you if we got 5 people on a game we'd be laughing ;)
I can't wait, for ALL of those wonderful games! ;)

Can't see me buying a single Xbox game for the current machine, there's nowt in development I'd get I don't think. Looks like I'm done till PGR3 on 360.

btw, 50 players? Hosted by someone in their house on a 2mb connection? No lag there then... :lol:

Anyone on tonight or is it dead for the time being?

I could well be on, no doubt most of the English lot will be watching Sky to see the 50 Greatest English Goals, so probably be Geoff Hurst at number 1,2,3 and Gazza 4th. ;) Anyhow I'd be up for Live if there is anyone around, not sure what time I will be on at yet, but I'll have a look, would prefer some Splitters or maybe even a lil PGR

Ok, for anyone else who's not Battlefielding, does anyone fancy some Halo2 or Splitters followed by Links tonight? Wrighty and myself shall be about, I'll prob be on from about 9, Wrighty will no doubt be on before then. I bet Kevano will be around too, though that's his daily fix of Halo2.......... ;)

Mr Wright has Conker, and was told Online was pretty damn mad. I decided not to buy a 4 year old N64 game.......... I know it has all new Multiplayer, but it would need to be a truck load better than multiplayer in the game first time round, it was woeful bad.

Flawl3ssCowb0y said:
I'd probably be up for some Halo 2, assuming it doesn't mess me around again. I haven't got Timesplitters anymore.

Has no one else got Conker?

Its looks like its me and Flawless against the world on Conker tonight ;)

Hopefully our Conker lesson will go as well as the Halo one a few weeks ago

Heres an idea...

Conker til I get really bored and annoyed and then Halo depending on the time and then a relaxing round of Links

Holio said:
Ok, for anyone else who's not Battlefielding, does anyone fancy some Halo2 or Splitters followed by Links tonight? Wrighty and myself shall be about, I'll prob be on from about 9, Wrighty will no doubt be on before then. I bet Kevano will be around too, though that's his daily fix of Halo2.......... ;)

haha yeah ill be on around 11ish tho till around 12.30

If someone sends me a msg on msn I'd be up for a round of Links too.

I'd send you a love note Ike, but I dont have Links, so I'm afraid I'd only leave you disappointed. :(

Back
Top Bottom