Liverpool FC Exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some defences for the Mancs and the Reds**te.

Although the Shipman chants may be wrong, its give or take, I bet the Mancs were singing anti-scouse chants. Plus every group of fans have a minority of d**kheads.

But they do get alot of rules bent for them, its just the way there club had being trying to turn there fans into, so many gloryhunters who dont have a clue about their own club except to spout sh**e such as "reclaim the Kop" who I may add were very quiet at BOTH Derbys.

Yes we've still managed to maintain and attract 'glory hunters' for well over a decade now. A decade of under-achieving.That's a bit strange.

ALucard, just tell me what the point is of your threads?

I admitted to you we have a section of dickheads, just like every club yet you have to go and post a load of graffiti photos, why?

YOU NEVER EVER FUCKING READ AND UNDERSTAND A POST.

I'll tell you what it is.

YOUR NOT INTERESTED IN DEBATE.

YOUR NOT INTERESTED IN BALANCED VIEWS.

All you want to do is have a reason for coming on here and trying to stir trouble, and frankly you are a dickhead of the highest calibre. So take your views and shove them.

*Veiled*

Had the Liverpool fans not started the ruckus against the fence in the first place, forcing the Juve fans to retreat and putting pressure on a dilapidated wall the strutuce would have never collasped. Staduims are not built to be oraganised for fall prrof hooliganism and vandalism activities. Why cant you fans take some responsibility for once in your life instead of making poor excuses. Its one reason why I pity folks like yourself. If you havnt got a job, you blame it on the kids or social welfare, If you vandalise and attack fans and people die as a result, its because the staduim wasn't built right.

FFS just admit what your fans did was wrong and that there is no excuse for it instead of saying 'Oh its happened with other fans or other clubs have done it aswell so its ok' I'm fed up of this victimisation attitude you adopt. It makes me sick when you cannot condemn the most digusting acts ever to take place. Its like someone condoning the 911 plane attacks and saying its ok because terrorists have attacked other countries and the Twin Towers should have been structured better to handle planes being flown and blown up into them. I'm sorry but what you have said is complete and utter garbage and does not wash with me

Don't try and sentionalise what I said about liverpool fans being drama queens in general with any thing to do with Hillsborough. What happened at Hillsborough was sad and I feel sorry for the victims and their families. My comments was more to do with how they react to every given situation which arise which they feel the rules should be changed for them. However those fans who robbed the dead should also be ashamed of themselves for their deeds. Again thats just brushed under the carpet.

Nothing to do with jealousy neither hatred. I just like to bring to the forefront some facts about your club which seem to get covered up and hear nothing of. Its funny you have no say on all the other incidents I mentioned such as the graffiti spraying, the ambulance rocking, Gerrard tackle, the dodgy mascherano deal and throwing stuff at players. Could it be that you actually think this kind of stuff is ok? Need I remind you of the pictures of the Munich diaster vandislism.

Just look at this for some evidence of some the most disgusting human beings for those that think I'm making this stuff up.

w7l7w7.jpg

w7k9ww.jpg

w7kmte.jpg

w7l8bn.jp

Who's to blame for that now sunshine? Go on entertain me with another pathetic excuse for the actions of your fellow shit throwing, toilet smashing, Munich loving, murder praising lowlifes supporters who wrote this stuff.

I'm sorry jealousy results to hatred in your heart. Its only football at the end of the day, a game. You should not take it so seriously for you to hate mancs just because of few results on the pitch and trophy barren years.

How the fuck do you know they robbed the dead at hillsboro? you've never been to a fucking football match you small minded moron, nevermind knowing what went on that day.

Your posts are full of contradictions. You hate Liverpool as much as they hate you. You graffiti and sing sick chants as much as we do back, you have no moral ground to stand on at all.

And as for heysel, of course its fucking important about the ground it was falling apart! How many people would have lost their lives in another well maintained, organised venue? Very little. Im not saying it wasnt Liverpools fault, Liverpool fans instigated it, but dont cut the Juve fans and authorities out of the equation because they arnt whiter than white either.

All right i'm doing it again, i'll never learn but i will once again start a discussion with Alucard.
Yesterday i read this thread and decided not to react. But now i see your thing about Heysel. You should not think about things you don't know.
Here is my story about heysel (do a search and you'll find i already told it a couple of times on this forum). In 1985 i was at university and had purchased tickets for the ECI final in Brussels (i'm Belgian) long before we knew that the final would be played between those two clubs.
A couple of weeks before the match, my exams roster was published and i noticed that i had my most important exam the day after the match. I didn't seem such a good idea to go to the match and me and acouple of my friends reluctantly sold our tickets to other friends... They went to the match and were in the section were the casualties fell (Vak Z).
What they saw was the following. Vak Z was a mixed section with neutral belgian fans, but also with Italian and English fans. Before the match a couple of Italian speaking Swiss Juventus fans (no Italians) started to harass an Englsi father with his two sons (my friends thought they were between 10 and 12 years old). The Liverpool Kop noticed the harrassment and told the swiss Juventus fans to stop but they kept on harrassing the English family. Then the Liverpoolfans decide to cross the fence...the consequences are history.
The things my firends told me are in no official reports after enquiries, but despite that i believe them.
Who is to blame for the Heysel disaster ??? UEFA, the Belgian authorities, the Belgian police, some Liverpool fans, some Juventus fans,.... but certainly not the club Liverpool.

About Hillsborough, i've read a couple of books where this disaster features (among them one of the best football books i've ever read: The Beautiful game by David Conn) and all are unanimous: the Liverpool fans are far more the victims of Hillsborough than that either fans or FC Liverpool is to blame...

Please stop talking about things when you're ignorant.
If i were a mod on this forum i would close this thread and i would consider banning you because this thread is the work of a fanatic...

All right i'm doing it again, i'll never learn but i will once again start a discussion with Alucard.
Yesterday i read this thread and decided not to react. But now i see your thing about Heysel. You should not think about things you don't know.
Here is my story about heysel (do a search and you'll find i already told it a couple of times on this forum). In 1985 i was at university and had purchased tickets for the ECI final in Brussels (i'm Belgian) long before we knew that the final would be played between those two clubs.
A couple of weeks before the match, my exams roster was published and i noticed that i had my most important exam the day after the match. I didn't seem such a good idea to go to the match and me and acouple of my friends reluctantly sold our tickets to other friends... They went to the match and were in the section were the casualties fell (Vak Z).
What they saw was the following. Vak Z was a mixed section with neutral belgian fans, but also with Italian and English fans. Before the match a couple of Italian speaking Swiss Juventus fans (no Italians) started to harass an Englsi father with his two sons (my friends thought they were between 10 and 12 years old). The Liverpool Kop noticed the harrassment and told the swiss Juventus fans to stop but they kept on harrassing the English family. Then the Liverpoolfans decide to cross the fence...the consequences are history.
The things my firends told me are in no official reports after enquiries, but despite that i believe them.
Who is to blame for the Heysel disaster ??? UEFA, the Belgian authorities, the Belgian police, some Liverpool fans, some Juventus fans,.... but certainly not the club Liverpool.

About Hillsborough, i've read a couple of books where this disaster features (among them one of the best football books i've ever read: The Beautiful game by David Conn) and all are unanimous: the Liverpool fans are far more the victims of Hillsborough than that either fans or FC Liverpool is to blame...

Please stop talking about things when you're ignorant.
If i were a mod on this forum i would close this thread and i would consider banning you because this thread is the work of a fanatic...

Thanks for that stan, but im afraid i think Alucard will unfortunately sweep it under the carpet as he isnt interested in finding some truth or balanced view, he's only interested in starting a running feud.

However those fans who robbed the dead should also be ashamed of themselves for their deeds.

tosser.gif

...Your one of those mancs who masturbates on those page 3 girls, aren't you? That's also where you get your information from isn't it? Anyone with common sense will just ignore this sadistic sodomist prick, us mere mortals do not have the same intellectual capacity as the dark one so why bother arguing with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom