Liverpool FC Exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alucard

I was reluctant to discuss these matters as my account is always on the line when there is any shed of critcism to do with liverpool. As special treatment also extends towards how you can talk towards certain Liverpool supporters here. However due to numerous amounts of individuals flodding my pm box asking me to reveal what I have to say regarding Liverpool football club, I have decided to share my opinions, questions and stat some facts regarding regarding my views on a few situations which have arisen.

Now, I know there has been some very interesting news coming out of Liverpool.

I am not referring to Sheikh Maktoum, he of DIC, the Dubai
Investment Behemoth child slaver, having showed an interest in buying the club, who now seeming to have changed his mind; I choose to stay away from that otherwise it gets too political and stems away from footballing matters. No, I refer to something else.

There has been a new FIFA/UEFA directive sent down from up high, and this has some serious ramifications for all of us, which I feel needs addressing.

One player may not play for two clubs in one period, and then sign for another one within a certain time period. The rules are there to prevent moves like the Javier Mascherano one taking place. However for some strange reason the rules are bent to accommodate Liverpool. We are not told that there are extenuating circumstances or any reason why the rules should be broken, other than they have been broken so that Liverpool could get their player.

But who are we to argue? Had any other club such as Chelsea, Arsenal or United tried to get the undoubtedly talented young
Argentine hardman, we would have been told where to go by UEFA, We can only applaud UEFA`s flexibility. It really does speak volumes about an organisation so willing to listen to and accommodate its favourite son.

In the not-too distant past, Liverpool did not qualify for the
Champions League as they had not finished in a qualifying position in the League the previous season. Had it had been any other team they would not have played in
the Champions League that season. But they let Liverpool in at the expense of some other team who had qualified, but that team obviously didn`t have the class or history that Liverpool had. Most of the masses rapturously applauded UEFA for their grace and foresight to include Liverpool, the titles holders of the competition. For a club that size it shouldn`t matter if they
qualified or not. However the rules over who gets to play in the Champions League or not have been around for years, and have been set in stone. Strangly enough Liverpool have not been inconvenienced by them before. It wasn`t all
plain sailing across the Mersey however. As many people in Liverpool pointed out, it does beggar belief that they should have had to play through the preliminary stages. Against the cacophony of nasal whining from the Liverpool fans, we were amazed, and frankly very disappointed that they were not put straight in the knockout stages. It was, we were told by a steaming multitude of Scousers, a disgrace that a club of
Liverpool`s stature should have to play in the preliminaries even though they didnt play make the required 4th place to enter the champions league the previous season.

Can we expect a weighting system for next season`s Barclay`s
Premiership? Where all of a sudden having a team that wins the league because it has the most points will become clearly absurd. It does not take into account history, class,dignity or fanbase. This means that any old team can just come along and win the title instead of the teams that should rightfully be winning it. This is of course totally unacceptable. A weighting system will mean that Liverpool can finally have their trophy back as they never look like they are going to get it back having the most points.

Then there was the Michael Essien issue. The player made a poor
tackle that could have injured Dietmar Hamman badly. He was booked, and was lucky to stay on the pitch. FIFA rules state that once a player has
been booked, then that`s that. He cannot be punished further. Unless of course Liverpool are involved in which case the rules do not apply and special punishment takes place where the player should be given a lengthy ban for his audacity to hurt a Liverpool player. Because we all know Gerrard has never gone into a two footed challenge almost ending a players career escaping punishment.

gerrardnaysmithlunge.jpg

Nothing like it had occurred before the Essien incident. We all expected it to be introduced as the new rules and be the done thing from then on. Apparently not. The old rules still apply, but not when Liverpool come into the picture.

Some may argue that this is against the spirit of the game, but as we all know from scouse fans, Liverpool invented the spirit of the game, hence they are at liberty to do with it as they wish and when they see fit to whine, rules are bent to accomadate them.

Mind you, getting key rules "bent", byes into the Champions League, and players signed in complete contravention of the rules about signing players because someone thinks the rules should nto apply to a club like Liverpool, could also be construed as against the spirit of the game. So indeed, could the riots at Heysel where all those Juventus fans died, it is alleged, as a result of the actions of the Liverpool fans.

Not really in keeping with the spirit of the beautiful game. English clubs kicked out of Europe for a few seasons as a result. Doesn`t leavea pleasant taste does it, but this is never mentioned by those vibrate Liverpudlians ever so keen to bring up the past.

Liverpool fans robbing their own dead at Hillsborough,according to the red-tops of the time I would contend is probably not what UEFA has in mind when promoting the internationaluniversal language. Demanding bowing and scraping, countless minute`s silences and reverential deference from every other team in the league for the aforementioned tragedies, and then scrawling disgusting graffiti referring to the equally tragic Munich Air Disaster all over Old Trafford - hardly the stuff of boyhood football dreams, smells of hypocrisy. Hurling human excrement at opposition fans, and attacking the ambulance carrying the broken-legged Alan Smith in a recent game against Manchester United at Anfield . Having players celebrate mimicking snorting cocaine lines on the ground.

Not exactly a holy than thou club is it? And as usaul all this stuff gets brushed under the carpet all the while the media will harp on and have you believe Liverpool have the best supporters on the planet because they sing for the cameras a few times.

I can hear the howls and whimpers of derision from here as I write. No doubt there will be posts denying all these things ever happened. The replies will read that Essien
deservedly got a longer ban and they were doing the footballing
world a favour. Chelsea and Millwall fans were responsible for the Heysel riot, while the Liverpool fans were minding their own business. Alan Smith was clapped off by the Kop and all was rosy. Everything else is just a Murdoch-media crusade, tissue of lies, to undermine and blacken the Liverpool name.

The laughable misnomer that Liverpool Football Club is somehow
better than everyone else, that they are the best and every other club is in their shadow, while boasting having the most knowledgeable football fans in the world is nauseating. What has this club done to be given such special treatment by the footballing powers-that-be?

Could it be boys and girls the fact that the club and its fans love to be victims, and are footballing Drama Queens without compare? Any other club certainly would not be given the same breaks - of that there is no question. Why do they deserve to be
treated that way, and us not? Are they better than us? For all their arrogant bluster and "amusing" banners, no. For their qualities and grace on the pitch, no. They are no better than the rest of us and most certainly do not deserve their preferential treatment by UEFA and all other governing bodies.
Nobody, other than the average irrational usual spec blinkered, rabid dribbling, cretinous obsessives we get on here would argue that.

It raises the most important question of all- To what extent will UEFA or FIFA move the goalposts to accommodate Liverpool? What further "bending" of the rules are we going to see in the future so that the Scousers may benefit? Arbitrary points awards for having 'the best player in the world ever, ever` or winning the league based on having the most sucessful period in history? How far are the authorities willing to go to ensure Liverpool`s success?

You can discuss amongst yourselves now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Liverpool exposed FIFA/UEFA favouritism

Technically, Mascherano has played for 3 clubs in the July to July stated in the rules, but as his first club was at the back end of their season, I don't think it's too much of a problem.

As for the CL entry; it happened to Real Madrid before so it is not an exception.

You're comment about the fans throwing shit, Munich, Hillsborough, etc is true for every set of fans, not just Liverpool. Some Man City, Leeds and many other clubs fans sing about Munich just as United fans sing about other disasters involving other clubs. I've even done it myself at Old Trafford in retaliation to other fans songs.
In the end, people are people and we're all no different.

Last edited:

That is the 1st of july to be exact, from that point on you can't play for 3 clubs, which is an fair argument and rule. Macherano was still at Corienthians from July and moved to west ham in Augest and now is going to Liverpool. Thats him playing for 3 clubs from July whatever way you look at it. Rules are rules and are there for a reason. Yes Real Mardrid where allowed but they are dodgy club themselves and have their contacts within FIFA/UEFA. I''d have them down as another favourite. However this makes no justification for allowing clubs to bend the rules. My point is there ia a specific tendacy to accomadte the rules for Livepool. Recently Romario did have his application to rejoin Vasco Da Gama rejected by FIFA after playing for Miami FC and Adelaide United. What makes this case any different?

Why does rafa say that Arsenal was granted more time in the transfer window? wasn`t it 1 hour for paper work(think it was 1:05 a.m.)

I remember Crouch saying that Liverpool represents England so he`s happy to join them...

very interesting read...Al

Miami Fc is the local team, research is spot on

Last edited:

OK, I agree about the 3 clubs rule if you stick to it 100% but I would imagine it was installed to avoid possible cheating. As all three of these clubs aren't in direct competition with each other, I can't really see a problem myself.
It might not happen anyway if the news about Portsmouth and West Ham is true.
http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_1889398,00.html

I think it's just a coincidence that it's Liverpool again. Look at all the stuff that Chelsea have got away with in the last couple of years.

OK, I agree about the 3 clubs rule if you stick to it 100% but I would imagine it was installed to avoid possible cheating. As all three of these clubs aren't in direct competition with each other, I can't really see a problem myself.
It might not happen anyway if the news about Portsmouth and West Ham is true.
http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_1889398,00.html

I think it's just a coincidence that it's Liverpool again. Look at all the stuff that Chelsea have got away with in the last couple of years.

No doubt about it chelsea have indeed been involved with some very dodgy dealings such as bung enquires and tapping up players to name a few. However these have been well documented all across the media so fans get the message chelsea are far from a clean club, thus everyone dislikes them. My aim is not to heighten hatred towards Liverpool but rather to destroy this holier than thou notion people hold of them because they sing YNWA as if they are the epitome of football itself.

Funny how no liverpool fans ever condemn the actions of their own. Almost as if they approve or just enjoy turning a blind eye wanting to believe in delusion, in that they are a club who hold high values.

No need to point fingers Mo dinero at other clubs in attempt to deflect the attention away from your beloved club. You should do the right thing and just hold your hands up and admit your club has done some awful things and have been awarded favouritism from the authorities over the years. Juve have been duly punished for thier foul play and I've spoken to alot of Juve fans who accept their punishment and condemned what Moggi did. I have respect and time for people like that. All the while Liverpool are free to carry on their charade of being a well repected club when in fact deep down they are the lowest of the low. A club who are guilty of hyprocrisy, cheating and commiting spiteful offences of the lowest kind yet are first to demand others to bow down to give sympathy to them. I cannot say I respect that.

I'm sorry you can't respect the greatest team on the planet.

I'm sorry you can't put forth a constructive opinion longer than a sentence. I take it you did not read my intial post. Too much for your short attention span.

My post was sarcastic, Einstein.

So easy is it to snicker sarcasm, yet moredifficult to issue forth a counter argument of your own views. Ah well, you are just a boy so I cannot expect too much from you.

Look, there isn't much to counter. Just some incoherent emotional ramblings. Hardly something substantial. You really think you uncovered some conspiracy? Come on...

I have uncovered no conspiracy, I think its all there for those with eyes to see as this is not hidden. Facts show Liverpool have bent the rules numerous of times. Facts do not have emotions neither do they lie, young boy.

My post was sarcastic, Einstein.

...And my post was stating the obvious, Borat.

No need to point fingers Mo dinero at other clubs in attempt to deflect the attention away from your beloved club. You should do the right thing and just hold your hands up and admit your club has done some awful things and have been awarded favouritism from the authorities over the years. Juve have been duly punished for thier foul play and I've spoken to alot of Juve fans who accept their punishment and condemned what Moggi did. I have respect and time for people like that. All the while Liverpool are free to carry on their charade of being a well repected club when in fact deep down they are the lowest of the low. A club who are guilty of hyprocrisy, cheating and commiting spiteful offences of the lowest kind yet are first to demand others to bow down to give sympathy to them. I cannot say I respect that.

So you think Liverpool should be punished for signing a player on loan? We should be punished for winning the European cup because it's more of an achievement to come 4th place rather than winning it? As for the on field argument there's a certain Irish twat that should have been banned from the game full stop for his reckless tackles that went unpunished. I'm afraid (surprise, surprise) that you don't have any valid grounds to go on and are just bitter that we've bagged a promising Argentinean international that you mancs were after but ended up with Carrick. :lol:
As for Europe it's obvious that you're still upset that we won it for the fifth time, it must hurt that the same trophy you "deservedly" won sits in our trophy cabinet. You see I, like many others can't take anything you say seriously because at the end of the day you talk too much shite. You have a blatant agenda to belittle other teams and make out like your a fair opinionated person, I mean come on' you know your opinion isn't worth spit when you have someone like ninja up your arse telling everyone what you say is gospel.

At the end of the day you can dissect what I’ve written and tell me I know nothing with your ramblings I couldn't care less, I’m not into these essay arguments that you seem to thrive on, you can have the final word and you can go to sleep feeling proud that you’ve uncovered the truth about LFC.

Last edited:
yes and to boot, Liverpool are in cahoots with the evil zionist reptilians. No really, it all adds up.

you really are pathetic Alucard. Your much famed 'intelligent debate' cannot hide your bigotry. You are obsessed. Let go.

So you think Liverpool should be punished for signing a player on loan? We should be punished for winning the European cup because it's more of an achievement to come 4th place rather than winning it? As for the on field argument there's a certain Irish twat that should have been banned from the game full stop for his reckless tackles that went unpunished. I'm afraid (surprise, surprise) that you don't have any valid grounds to go on and are just bitter that we've bagged a promising Argentinean international that you mancs were after but ended up with Carrick. :lol:

No I don't think you should get punished for the mascherano deal I just think it should not be allowed to go through because there are rules in place to prohibit players from joining 3 clubs within a season which should not be broken just because Liverpool are involved. Can you not understand that?

I also think Liverpool FC should have been fined or dished out some form of punishment for their fans disgusting behaviour rocking the ambulance Smith was in and spraying graffiti mocking the Munich diaster all over Old Tradfford.

FYI we had the chance to sign Macherano as we had first option to loan him from MSI, however Gill rejected and it proved a wise decision. Mascherano showed absolutely no ability or willingness to adapt to english football, and is miles away from playing for a team in the relegation zone, hardly promising. Can't see any reason why all this would suddenly change, simply because he is wearing a Liverpool shirt. What it may do though, is give Benitez more reasons to push Gerrard onto the wing. Furthermore I would have Carrick any day of the week as he has already proved his quality in the premiership and boosted Uniteds midfield and only someone clueless would say Carrick has not been a good buy for United.

Also get your facts correct Keane was handed out a 5match ban aswell as a hefty fine for the tackle against haaland. Again just goes to show you hardly have a clue

http://www.rediff.com/sports/2002/oct/16roy.htm

Much more than what Gerrard got for his diabolical tackle on Naysmith which went completely unpunished on and off the field. The token gesture was Gerrard apologising making everything ok.

As for Europe it's obvious that you're still upset that we won it for the fifth time, it must hurt that the same trophy you "deservedly" won sits in our trophy cabinet. You see I, like many others can't take anything you say seriously because at the end of the day you talk too much shite. You have a blatant agenda to belittle other teams and make out like your a fair opinionated person, I mean come on' you know your opinion isn't worth spit when you have someone like ninja up your arse telling everyone what you say is gospel.

The only time I'd be moved, is if Liverpool actually won the premieship back to back because that shows real quality where it actually proves you are the best team in the country. Champions League is like the lottery, more to do with luck and doesn't effect me in the slightest. Having the rules bent, resulting in Liverpool taking part in the competion they failed to qualify for in the league disappoints me. As for this socalled agenda I have, this is nothing more than a concoction people stir up as a reaction to facing up to the truth and harsh realities of their club.

As for your reference to El Diego being Ninja, where is this proof that he is indeed Ninja? Again you base this on nothing but myth and wanting to believe he is that person. The lad and many others here frequently pm me praising my views or later apologise that they were wrong for disagreeing with me. Oh yes I have my plaudits, its just some choose to remain anonymous in fear of recieving abuse for taking sides with my views. While some are brave and ready for the tribulation whatever the cost.

You just have to look what has happened to El Diego ever since he took a keen interest in my debates because he understands my opinions and the facts I represent are logical, coherent and most of the time are accurately proven correct. Only fools and irrational beings disagree and whimper that I have an agenda against them.

At the end of the day you can dissect what I’ve written and tell me I know nothing with your ramblings I couldn't care less, I’m not into these essay arguments that you seem to thrive on, you can have the final word and you can go to sleep feeling proud that you’ve uncovered the truth about LFC.

I know essays must be a difficult concept to grasp when you've never been required to do one. Petrol station attendant is more of a hands on job isnt it, providing a Twix for a customer is the most challenging excercise the brain gets. Maybe in the next incarnation you'll have an education and be able do essays yourself and appreciate information a bit more instead of common pub man talk. Unfortunately football and time in general is wasted on people like yourself.

yes and to boot, Liverpool are in cahoots with the evil zionist reptilians. No really, it all adds up.

you really are pathetic Alucard. Your much famed 'intelligent debate' cannot hide your bigotry. You are obsessed. Let go.

Another hypocrite. You just could'nt make this up. This is the same Peter Eyres who recently cried out that he'd rather have an American in charge of his club rather than and I quote 'an Arab royal family'

Why are you so condescending? Please just argue instead of getting personal. I respect your views although I don't always agree with them.

Condescending in what way? Elaborate please. I only get personal with those who choose describe my character maliciously and falsly as if they know me. Those who throw words such as bigot, racist without thought. I feel duly obliged to defend myself against slanderous uneducated hypocrites. They should learn some respect.

Its more to do with give and take. You see, me and you have never had a nasty argument although there have been plenty of times we have disagreed, There has always been respect for eachother views. Never have you belittled me or my views and so forth I will not do the same, but we can still disagree. Some people are unable to disagree without mocking or ridicule, then act suprised when I do the same back.

Another hypocrite. You just could'nt make this up. This is the same Peter Eyres who recently cried out that he'd rather have an American in charge of his club rather than and I quote 'an Arab royal family'

I think its perfectly justified to want Self Made men to be in charge of the club rarther than people who have had their vast wealth handed down on a plate after years of opressive rule over people who suffer in desperate poverty.

Do you not agree? It was also you that indicated the slavery links to the monarchy

Last edited:
I think its perfectly justified to want Self Made men to be in charge of the club rarther than people who have had their vast wealth handed down on a plate after years of opressive rule over people who suffer in desperate poverty.

Do you not agree? It was also you that indicated the slavery links to the monarchy

Why did'nt you say that in the first place? I and many others got the idea that you'd rather have someone else because of they came from America rather than someone Arabic. You wasn't frowning upon this child slavery issue when I first brought the links up. However as soon as the American suitors got involved and the DIC takeover collasped you took this stance that you prefer an American over an Arab family in your own words. You now switch it again because according to you you prefer 'self made men'.

Well let tell you something sunshine, dont ever accuse me a bigotry, hypocrisy or racism. You dont know me or have any idea in the slightest to what I have done for people from different ethnic groups. Just because I criticised your club who you feel should be immune from scrunity of their past even though you so fondly scorn DIC for their 'merky past' as you put it, gives you have no right to take any moral high ground upon me through judgemental accusations when you spout your own prejudices.

you are bigoted towards Liverpool and people from the city of Liverpool, that is the context in which I am calling you a bigot.

In my original statement that you keep flagging up. I said, "call me a bigot", this was in a sarcastic manner, because most people will jump all over someone at any hint of prejudice against Arabs.

Notice the inclusion of 'Business men' and 'Royal Family'

it wasn't just a case of comparing Americans with Arabs.

Really, funny how you change your tune when it suits yourself. Anyone reading will see what you meant no matter how you dress it up in innocence that it was sarcasm.

As for me being bigoted towards liverpool I doubt it. I think you should look up the term 'bigot' before labelling people such. Listing incidents about a football club which authorities have taken favour on and then describing offences which have taken place in that city is hardly what I call bigotry. It is hardly biogtry when you name DIC as an arab family with a 'merky past'

Ah, Antred. I thought we lost you. So sweet of you to come back

why i bothered to read your initial post, heaven knows but its filled with thinly vieled bile all the way.

And as for mentioning 'Drama Queens' and so forth, you know nothing mate nothing at all.

Heysel is not as simple as laying blame at Liverpool fans is it? Liverpool fans instigated the trouble yes, Italians retaliated yes, but lives were lost on the basis of a poorly organised venue not fit for a final with weakened structures that gave way during the trouble and people lost lives. How much trouble goes on and has been going on over years and years in football? happens all the time, only yesterday someone was killed in italy, its just that with Heysel there was more impact due to the freak nature of a structure collapsing.

As for Hillsborough, i knew a lad that lost his life there, he was 14 years old and i saw him the morning of the game. theres nothing drama queen about it, you dont go to a football match and expect to lose your life. And again poor organisation was the cause.

Why im explaining myself to you i dont know because you will just dismiss it out of hand. Its already obviously clear you have some deep rooted hatred for Liverpool FC, why i dont know. If its not jealousy what is it?

Lets be honest i dislike the mancs because i've been jealous of what they have done in the last 13 years - i was never a great hater of them when we were winning things year on year.

why i bothered to read your initial post, heaven knows but its filled with thinly vieled bile all the way.

*Veiled*

And as for mentioning 'Drama Queens' and so forth, you know nothing mate nothing at all.

Heysel is not as simple as laying blame at Liverpool fans is it? Liverpool fans instigated the trouble yes, Italians retaliated yes, but lives were lost on the basis of a poorly organised venue not fit for a final with weakened structures that gave way during the trouble and people lost lives. How much trouble goes on and has been going on over years and years in football? happens all the time, only yesterday someone was killed in italy, its just that with Heysel there was more impact due to the freak nature of a structure collapsing.

Had the Liverpool fans not started the ruckus against the fence in the first place, forcing the Juve fans to retreat and putting pressure on a dilapidated wall the strutuce would have never collasped. Staduims are not built to be oraganised for fall prrof hooliganism and vandalism activities. Why cant you fans take some responsibility for once in your life instead of making poor excuses. Its one reason why I pity folks like yourself. If you havnt got a job, you blame it on the kids or social welfare, If you vandalise and attack fans and people die as a result, its because the staduim wasn't built right.

FFS just admit what your fans did was wrong and that there is no excuse for it instead of saying 'Oh its happened with other fans or other clubs have done it aswell so its ok' I'm fed up of this victimisation attitude you adopt. It makes me sick when you cannot condemn the most digusting acts ever to take place. Its like someone condoning the 911 plane attacks and saying its ok because terrorists have attacked other countries and the Twin Towers should have been structured better to handle planes being flown and blown up into them. I'm sorry but what you have said is complete and utter garbage and does not wash with me

As for Hillsborough, i knew a lad that lost his life there, he was 14 years old and i saw him the morning of the game. theres nothing drama queen about it, you dont go to a football match and expect to lose your life. And again poor organisation was the cause.

Don't try and sentionalise what I said about liverpool fans being drama queens in general with any thing to do with Hillsborough. What happened at Hillsborough was sad and I feel sorry for the victims and their families. My comments was more to do with how they react to every given situation which arise which they feel the rules should be changed for them. However those fans who robbed the dead should also be ashamed of themselves for their deeds. Again thats just brushed under the carpet.

Why im explaining myself to you i dont know because you will just dismiss it out of hand. Its already obviously clear you have some deep rooted hatred for Liverpool FC, why i dont know. If its not jealousy what is it?

Nothing to do with jealousy neither hatred. I just like to bring to the forefront some facts about your club which seem to get covered up and hear nothing of. Its funny you have no say on all the other incidents I mentioned such as the graffiti spraying, the ambulance rocking, Gerrard tackle, the dodgy mascherano deal and throwing stuff at players. Could it be that you actually think this kind of stuff is ok? Need I remind you of the pictures of the Munich diaster vandislism.

Just look at this for some evidence of some the most disgusting human beings for those that think I'm making this stuff up.

w7l7w7.jpg

w7k9ww.jpg

w7kmte.jpg

w7l8bn.jp

Who's to blame for that now sunshine? Go on entertain me with another pathetic excuse for the actions of your fellow shit throwing, toilet smashing, Munich loving, murder praising lowlifes supporters who wrote this stuff.

Lets be honest i dislike the mancs because i've been jealous of what they have done in the last 13 years - i was never a great hater of them when we were winning things year on year.

I'm sorry jealousy results to hatred in your heart. Its only football at the end of the day, a game. You should not take it so seriously for you to hate mancs just because of few results on the pitch and trophy barren years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom