Liverpool vs. AC Milan

• Thread starter Loewenberger
  • Start date
Milanista said:
It seems Cisse is starting.
Does that scare you?
I think it shouldnt.

You should just hope we dont see something like what happened in the FA Cup final.

Once again we are the underdogs. Lets kick some ass

well to tell you the truth I just want milan to win cause if lpool wins Porto loses it's position as 1st seed (I think I have the correct name :S) on the CL group stage draw next year! :\

GO MILAN GO!

I see Milan owning possession, but Liverpool toughing it out and catching them on counters. 2-1 for 'Pool.. . although that maybe 3 more goals than are acutally scored. lol.

I think Benitez will have his work cut out for him, but he's a master at motivation so I think Liverpool will put up a good fight.
I honestly don't see any of Liverpool's strikers getting past Milan's awesome defense tommorrow, but I still hope that Liverpool win.

It's been reported that there will be some shocking news announced at the club tomorrow morning? watch this space...............

I think a 4-5-1 with Sheva alone can still do serious damage to anyone.

4-5-1 would mean Rui Costa starting upfront with kaka. Rui Costa is one of those players who makes that special pass to end a match.

Against Man U we played that way but with Crespo upfront, and we won both games against an in-form United at the time. So this tactic with Sheva can be beneficial if successful.

No news sources over in Milan say Crespo got injured, and if he did, Pippo or Tomasson would play.

I think Man Utd would have beaten Milan if Milan played 4-4-2. Man Utd werent expecting 4-5-1 and because you had a large midfield with some good passers, it allowed Milan to keep possession easier.
Its a very good formation IMO.

come on milan :D

liverpool fans are drinking in pubs as of yet :D :D :D

the anticiapation is too much again...

We've got nothing to fear, I think Milan will fear us when we look like we haven't came for a stroll in the park.

Sabac Red said:
I think Milan will fear us when we look like we haven't came for a stroll in the park.

Especially if we come out of the blocks like we did against Juventus, first leg. :shock:

Back
Top Bottom