Liverpool vs. AC Milan

• Thread starter Loewenberger
  • Start date
L

Loewenberger

Who will win? (Personally I think AC will win)
Who would you like to win? (Liverpool)

I want Milan to win it, so we can bring the Cl to Italy.

Forza juve.

I would like Liverpool to win, but cant see past AC.

My head says Milan, but my heart and the rest of my body screams for Liverpool...

Hard to say. They both exhibited a perfectly carried out form of "anti-football", as I like to call that style. As I said before, I hope Liverpool wins. It's the origin of England's Fab 4. I'm not gonna watch the game, though.

I think Liverpool, but should be a pool definitely.

My heart is for Liverpool but AC Milan looks tough, wouldnt bet against them

Go scousers

I think Milan will be too good for them, however I've been wrong so many times in this campaign, so guess Liverpool are certs now. :lol:

FD

Liverpool were great to watch until injected with the houllier virus i fuckin hate watching them now lets hope rafa is the cure..

On the topic liverpool will attack alot shevchenko counter goal ac win 1-0 :lmao: :lmao:

I read today that Berlusconi will kick out Anceloti if he doesn't win anything this year. Either the Serie A or the CL, And since the Serie A is going to be hard to win...

Even Berlusconi critisized Ancelloti defensive play! Loved reading about it!

I think and I would like AC Milan to win.

I am going for Milan, but one thing is for sure, this game will be very, VERY defensive.

So I will have a few magazines and some food on stand-by incase it gets boring.

urbanspy said:
Liverpool were great to watch until injected with the houllier virus i fuckin hate watching them now lets hope rafa is the cure..

On the topic liverpool will attack alot shevchenko counter goal ac win 1-0 :lmao: :lmao:
They were murder to watch at times with Houllier :shock: and Owen/Gerrard papered over a lot of the cracks with their ability. To be fair though, at times this season they have been great to watch - although only in patches. The real Rafa team will start to emerge next season hopefully, once the dross has gone (and GH bought a lot of it!). One thing really confused me though - why did they get rid of Danny Murphy when they had wasters like Diao/Diouf etc to sell? Perhaps I missed something there. I say Liverpool 2-1. Don't expect Arsenal Premier type footy though! :mrgreen:

Revan said:
I read today that Berlusconi will kick out Anceloti if he doesn't win anything this year. Either the Serie A or the CL, And since the Serie A is going to be hard to win...

Even Berlusconi critisized Ancelloti defensive play! Loved reading about it!

Berlusconi was joking when he said that because hes not allowed to do anything for Milan. Hes not the president. Galliani makes decisions and alreayd said that Ancelotti is staying even if he loses all.

This game will be Maldini's 5th CL final!
Milan's 9th final!
Liverpool's 5th final!
Ancelotti's 2nd final.
If Milan wins, it will be Seedorf's 4th CL title.
A Milan victory will be the 7th Cl title, 2 behind Real Madrid.
Milan v Liverpool is the first time for both sides.
Milan's last European trophy - 02/03 CL
Liverpool's last European trophy - 00/01 UEFA Cup

Today, I was at Taksim (The Center of Istanbul), and there were too many Liverpool fans. I have seen too many Liverpool fans in Istanbul, but belive me, I have never seen AC Milan fans in Istanbul.

For me, Supporters advantage will be at Liverpool. But, Milan's squad is really strong. But, Liverpool will win the cup for me.

I'll be happy if the game is very defensive but is decided by a Sheva wonger goal or a Stevie G cracker.

You're probably hoping Milan's victory doesnt overshadow Juventus.

Back
Top Bottom