liveware evolution

daveed

Non-League
3 October 2006
Has anybody actually noticed any differences between WE9/PES5 and WE9 Liveware Evolution? Because I sure haven't, anyways, I'm curious.

Yes, there are little differences that all add up to make a big difference.

The refs are much better, they are less inclined to blow up for every challenge, The offsides now are more in favour of the attacking team than PES5.

The controls are slightly more responsive, super cancel works a little better, but still not aswell as PES4, The Computers attacking AI is much better, and the computer takes chances now.

On the surface there doesnt appear to be much difference, but when you look deeper you see how much better it is.

yes there is a difference between liveware evolution and pes5 but pes5 is the best one , i tied all the version with patch and without , liveware it's a bad version and this my opinion and i know that i had different one from the others

ashlyking said:
yes there is a difference between liveware evolution and pes5 but pes5 is the best one , i tied all the version with patch and without , liveware it's a bad version and this my opinion and i know that i had different one from the others

I´m sure ashlyking you´ve never play WE9LEK because, not only I say it, you can see the opinion of hundreds of threads around the net, and in the 99% of the cases confirm that WE9LEK is the best WE/PES version available right now, maybe these change on october 27th when PES6 came out (can´t wait for it).... and I can say that after WE9LEK the best version is the WE10..... and then the WE9/PES5.... the reasons why WE9LEK is better are all around the net seens may of these year it came out. :rock:

sattan_hussein said:
i tried this version but i didn't like it, i found the gameplay slower and far less responsive than pes5...

did you have disabled kitserver before? make that and retest

WE6FE and WE9LE are among the best WE's out there. WE6FE (for me) was an instant impact thing, "oh my God this is a huge change, and it's brilliant". WE9LE takes a lot of noticing, but the gameplay is definitely improved.

WE9LE has some changes to player responsiveness and pace that I noticed right away when going from PEs5 to WE9LE. It was harder to outrun and outmanouver defenders with he same techniques I used in PES. Player responsiveness is better and there is less of a delay at certain points when you want your player to move in a direction. Also Super Cancel seems more responsive and instantaneous than before. And players are just looser overall, noticeable when for example just moving the player with the stick and turning him in tight circles and similar moves. Overall I like. :)

Back
Top Bottom