• FYI@all new content creators. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our forum rules regarding Monetization! Modders breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice and their accounts banned as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: General Rules regarding Filesharing and Monetization By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this will result in disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention!

Lod Mixer Not Working

AFC_Lightning

Football Lover
27 July 2006
Essex
Arsenal
Hello again everyone, I seem to be having another problem, this time with the Lod Mixer program which was packaged with the Super Patch.

It just doesn't seem to be working. I have told the program where my PES5.exe is and I changed the different levels of detail to how I wanted them, but it just doesn't take effect in the game.

I tried it on my demo of Pro Evo 5 and that seemed to work ok so I am thinking it must be conflicting with something I have downloaded.

The things which I have downloaded and have installed for Pro Evo 5 are:
  • Superpatch 2.0 and 3.0
  • A pack of faces and hairs for the players
  • A pack of stadiums
  • Fabios Kits
  • Kitserver itself

I am just wondering if anyone else has encountered any conflicts with these types of files and if anyone knows how to fix this problem because I would greatly appreciate it because I am fed up with funny hair and heads whilst I am playing.

Thank You :)

juce

Champions League
7 November 2003
if you have kitserver 5.1.3 or later, you need to use LOD mixer module inside the kitserver: go to "kitserver" folder and run lodcfg.exe

AFC_Lightning

Football Lover
27 July 2006
Essex
Arsenal
ahhh.... cheers mate, thanks alot. That worked perfectly. I can enjoy the game so much more now without the funny bald heads. :D

Top Bottom