Log-in Cookies or whatever

hutch

Beaten by Chris Wright
5 January 2003
When I log in I click "remember me", yet when I come back on the site it doesn't automatically log me in.
Help. :square: :square: :square: <---Distress signal.

The problem has now been fixed. To who ever was pulling the strings backstage to get my problem solved, thank you.
It was probably Mart.

Have you tried logging out specifically after logging in? That will clear the cookie and hopefully start again when you log back in. There's nowt amiss behind the scenes from what I can tell.

I can't, my PC crashes when I try to check them. Seriously.

Then its pc related and not site related, you are screwed

Jim Bowen said:
Then its pc related and not site related, you are screwed

Kick 'em when they're down Jim. LET'S 'AVE A LOOK AT WHAT YER COULD HAVE WON!

hutch said:
Kick 'em when they're down Jim. LET'S 'AVE A LOOK AT WHAT YER COULD HAVE WON!

"Its a speedboat and you live in Birmingham, thanks a fuckin bunch. Can we not have half a caravan each instead?"

Now this is happening to me, when I go on the forum I click remember me, then now every visit I need to log in again and again:( this is starting to annoy me.

Please be calm. Chris, Mart and I are working on this dilligently as we speak over at our headquaters in Freckleton, Lancashire and my base camp here in New York. We are connected via giant headsets and Chris is currently working out a template for Mart and I to work on, right after he finished on some other technical stuff regular members like you wouldn't understand. Please stay tuned for updates and try not to bother Chris. He has a lot on his plate right now.

It has something to do with the internal combustion system. Try knocking it clockwise a few notches.

other forums i go to are fine, my evoweb is not remembering my username and password, its bloody killings me. HELP

:D
RAISH said:
other forums i go to are fine, my evoweb is not remembering my username and password, its bloody killings me. HELP

Killing you to rember a 5 word username and password?

I will personally be happy to take a look at the problem for you, so if you don't mind PM your password to me and I'll take a look aight!

logging in to it at work is fine, it remembers! Were as at home on XP service pack 2 it does'nt strange?

What other web browers would people recommend as I'm currently using IE.

RAISH said:
logging in to it at work is fine, it remembers! Were as at home on XP service pack 2 it does'nt strange?

What other web browers would people recommend as I'm currently using IE.

Any other web browser. Take your pick, either Opera or Mozilla Firefox

From IE goto Tools, Internet Options, then Security, the Custom Level - scroll down to the buttom and click on the selection as shown in the pic, it sorted it for me.

Chris, those files you wanted, I have them. I have the files Chris. I have the data.

Back
Top Bottom