Logitech Chillstream

druks

Goalkeeper Extraordinaire
15 December 2005
Canada
Drukstar F.C. & ManUtd
I bought a Logitech Chillstream gamepad online and got it today. I tried to play PES6 with it but I am disappointed because the button configurations are all wrong. I went to the settings file and even tried to change the configuration but was unsuccessful. With Logitech Rumblepad I could highlight a button and replace it with another button by clicking on the button of my choice but this is not possible with the Chillstream.
anyone have a workaround to it or am i doing something wrong?

if you are playing online you need to go into the online config / options after you enter a lobby, that should help if not sorry

never mind.
i got it working :lol:
i had to install the driver that came in the cd. i thought XP would do it for me. such a fool i am.
anyway, I can now add Logitech Chillstream to the list of gamepads compatible with PES6 or any PES installment.
thanks for at least going through my post.
:)

yup.
the right analogue stick works just fine with the rest of the other buttons.

Does the right analog stick can move a "Zidane spinning movement" or what ever it call as dual shock from PS2???

sorry for the delay in the reply. i wasnt checking this thread.
to answer your question, to much dismay, you cannot do a "russian roulette" a.k.a Zidane spinning move because i cant map the right joystick though in the setting it does get recognised. i dunno if its a problem with the gamepad drivers or the game itself. i have the latest drivers so i am a bit confused. for what it is worth, i find that that not being able to pull of the move hasnt deprived me of my winning skills. i still win my matches and the lack of implementing that move in the game hasnt affected me much.

Back
Top Bottom