Logitech rumblepad 2 or xbox 360 conroller?

therose

Non-League
21 April 2003
Which one should I buy? I have been using a Logitech Dual Action up until now, but it's died on me just like the other two I have owned. DO NOT BUY LOGITECH DUAL ACTION - it will lose calibration time after time.

And as for using a ps2 adapter? forget it - lag central.

Which one guys?

Thanks

And as for using a ps2 adapter? forget it - lag central.

What do you mean by "lag central" ? I'm curious because I use this kind of adapter and I haven't notice any lag. But maybe I'm just blind, so tell me, please.

I bought one a long time ago and after installing the driver it lagged like a biatch. I searched on the web a little and i think it's OK to use a ps2 adapter if you use the windows drivers. However, the drivers for my adapter are now stuck there - can't get rid of them!!

Also, the touch sensitivity of the ps2 controller apparently causes problems.

The best solution is a PS1 Analogue Pad, tho those might be a little difficult to find now, I'm not sure. It's of course ideal for WE/PES, and offers the two sticks while having completely digital face buttons (not pressure-sensitive, like the Dual-Shock 2).

A regular PS1 controller would also be great although you'll have no sticks to use.

I got an xbox 360 controller to play on the pc. i have no xbox 360. it cost me around 45USdls and I think it may be expensive but it plays great and the joysticks are like new.

Im not dissapointed on the xbox 360 wired controller.

This afternoon i bought the logitech rumblepad cordless and i must say im very impressed with it!!:applause:

In the past i tried al different kinds of gamepads (dualshock adapter included) and it was not that great. But now its like a new world for me because cordless is the way to go. I did not test it yet with pes6 online but i have no reasons to believe it does not work.

I bought one a long time ago and after installing the driver it lagged like a biatch. I searched on the web a little and i think it's OK to use a ps2 adapter if you use the windows drivers. However, the drivers for my adapter are now stuck there - can't get rid of them!!

Also, the touch sensitivity of the ps2 controller apparently causes problems.

thanks for response
CHEERS!

Back
Top Bottom