longest free kick

cyclone

Non-League
24 February 2004
USA
hey guys, whats da longest free kick you have scored, well mine is a 41 yard free kick scrotcher from none other than R. Carlos, the keeper just stood motionless, unfortunately my friend who i scored it agaionst wrestled me, and i was not able to save it.

Deliberate or not? Deliberate id have to say about 41M.

Non Deliberate would be about 70 something, i was just Crossing one into the box, keeper fucked up and it went right in.

just outside my own box, didnt mean it to happen like, just smacked it and bounced over the keeper

deliberate would be about 40ish, beckham on ISS PRO EVO 2 for ps1

I scored one from 45M against my mate with Roberto Carlos. It wasn't satisfactory really as I just blasted over the keepers head who amazingly stood there and watched. I also scored many 30-35M FK with Adriano im my ML. I changed his shoot animation to the one R. Carlos has and I seem to be able to hit them a lot easier this way from long distance.

I scored for around 42 yards but cant remember who it was. It was basically a long pass to the penalty area but every missed it and it went straight in lol. However, my brother has blasted 2 free kicks with Roberto Carlos and my keeper didnt even move,

I hit one in with Rivaldo in we6fe from 39m deliberately with that (what used to be) cannon of a left foot. Had it saved a long time ago but it was deleted.

socrates213 said:
I scored one from 45M against my mate with Roberto Carlos. It wasn't satisfactory really as I just blasted over the keepers head who amazingly stood there and watched. I also scored many 30-35M FK with Adriano im my ML. I changed his shoot animation to the one R. Carlos has and I seem to be able to hit them a lot easier this way from long distance.

Well, Roberto Carlos's Animation.. makes the Shot Much Harder and you can schoot with the outside of your boot.. so 2 types or Curve :)

Last edited:
The ball was just over the half-court-line, slightly left from the middle so it might have been 54-55m. Carlos off course.

Back
Top Bottom