LOOK THIS FUCK CHEATER ''CEASAR''

LOL Ceasar even had the gaul to say "good game" :lmao:

Send that shit to Konami and say THAT is the Problem with people hosting themselves.

Time they took a leaf from Battlefield server and generic host so we see the real players online

What do you get out of cheating?

do you not play games for the enjoyment of it?

My favourite part of the video is at around 1:10 (83:31 in the match) when Ceasar's right back gets the ball on the right wing and stands and waits....and Bukanero waits...and waits....then makes a mad rush for the ball...but fails. Reminded me of the traditional Benny Hill chase sketch.

It was also really weird the way the RB seems to initially run over the ball and runs about 10 yards without it, before magically instantly reversing back to the ball. It's the sort of thing I thought only the cheating cpu could do.

The only thing you can do against this sort of prick is to have a different formation ready on Formation A or B, with an all out attack strategy. You'll get the ball back sooner or later, but then he might do what he did to score the goal. Pathetic people.

not much you can do against the lag cowards but to help chances of winning the ball from folk who pass around the back four constantly place a human player in a passing lane, even when you might be quite some way from a player with the ball cut off one on the back four lanes and use square to bring another in to challenge.

it's not the same as just holding square and X which on occasion is used in a midfield melee, you're moving one player into different positions and charging down with the cpu player waiting for that one stumble, auto bad control, slow ball...

if it dosen't sound effective it's because i haven't explained the idea properly on here, and it does count on random chance of an auto bad touch on the ball and the like, it's more involved than winning the ball in other places on the park where there is less space to pass it about, but your human controlled midfielder (which is the best choice to try this due to usually having more forwards with a chance to win the ball to) is cutting down one option while one cpu forward is charging down the defender/keeper...and the other forward gives a random chance to win the ball.....best chance you'll have against this trick unless future versions up the AI.

What possible enjoyment can be had out of that?

I thought this thread was all about having affairs lol...

I hope you get banned off here you sad twat.

I feel sorry for you really, you must be such a loser to play like that. It just reflects your personality.

Wow, original words.....NOT.
Be more creative, cuz i've already heard that i'm sad, pathetic, bla bla bla at pesfan forums.

Its just a game, u don't have to play me, so grow up.
Hehehe, look who's talking

its you that should grow up really

play the game how its meant to be played

FOR FUN

its you that should grow up really

play the game how its meant to be played

FOR FUN

I play the game for fun. MY FUN!!
For i am a griefer: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Griefer
Griefers are much maligned.
Condemned as the playground bullies of the online world, they are in fact masters of innovation.
These are the anarchists of gaming, taking the ingredients they’re given and making a cake no one was expecting.
Jealous? You should be. So why not begin your career of adding imagination to multiplayer gaming today?

what a load of shit that is

your innovating nothing its not hard to cheat

but i see you enjoy it so each to there own, if it wasnt for shoddy work on the makers part it wouldnt exist anyway

I play the game for fun. MY FUN!!
For i am a griefer: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Griefer
Griefers are much maligned.
Condemned as the playground bullies of the online world, they are in fact masters of innovation.
These are the anarchists of gaming, taking the ingredients they’re given and making a cake no one was expecting.
Jealous? You should be. So why not begin your career of adding imagination to multiplayer gaming today?
T-W-A-T

one question how can u capture a video from pes6 i tried camtasia but it goes slow after capturing any idea
BTW CESEAR is DUTCH

Back
Top Bottom